SIS USB DRIVER

Where can i get the updates for my SIS 7001 PCI to USB
open Host controller Driver...Can I update any other USB
drivers from the Microsoft.net......As i couldn't get
connected to the Satellite internet connection.....

Thanks......
1 answer Last reply
More about driver

    From the PC manufacturer's website.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Anushan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Where can i get the updates for my SIS 7001 PCI to USB
    > open Host controller Driver...Can I update any other USB
    > drivers from the Microsoft.net......As i couldn't get
    > connected to the Satellite internet connection.....
    >
    > Thanks......

Drivers Sis USB Microsoft Windows XP