Ipod, Lexar, CoolPix not working on XP

meri

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

With XP all of these external devices are recognized as
new hardware found and in teh control panel they are
listed as working properly. I can safely disconect the
devices, but I can't access the data stored on any of
them? There are no driver downloads from Ipod and my
coolpix is not a model listed in the control panel add
hardware area. Ug

You probably need to assign a drive letter to each.

Right click on My Computer, select Manage. On the following page, click on
Disk Management. They should appear (if connected to the PC) on the right
hand side of the screen from where you can assign drive letters.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com