Ipod, Lexar, CoolPix not working on XP

With XP all of these external devices are recognized as
new hardware found and in teh control panel they are
listed as working properly. I can safely disconect the
devices, but I can't access the data stored on any of
them? There are no driver downloads from Ipod and my
coolpix is not a model listed in the control panel add
hardware area. Ug
1 answer Last reply
More about ipod lexar coolpix working

    You probably need to assign a drive letter to each.

    Right click on My Computer, select Manage. On the following page, click on
    Disk Management. They should appear (if connected to the PC) on the right
    hand side of the screen from where you can assign drive letters.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "meri" <mlt5t@virginia.edu> wrote in message
    > With XP all of these external devices are recognized as
    > new hardware found and in teh control panel they are
    > listed as working properly. I can safely disconect the
    > devices, but I can't access the data stored on any of
    > them? There are no driver downloads from Ipod and my
    > coolpix is not a model listed in the control panel add
    > hardware area. Ug

Drivers Control Panel Windows XP