People should see The Eye

Because it's like The Sixth Sense and The Mothman Prophecies. Only
scarier. Much, much scarier.
--
Stephenls
Geek

"Stephenls"

> Because it's like The Sixth Sense and The Mothman Prophecies. Only
> scarier. Much, much scarier.

I liked it, but disliked the "Oh...dead people...right..." bit.

I wanted to redo it, only not have the dead people obviously be dead people.

And sadly, Tom Cruise bought the rights.

Marco

Stephenls wrote:

> Because it's like The Sixth Sense and The Mothman Prophecies. Only
> scarier. Much, much scarier.

is The Eye a movie about a blind chinise girl? I've seen it. The first part
is interesting, but the second one is awful.

Marco