Storage: Seagate BARRACUDA ST1000DM003 1TB

Case: Antec Three Hundred

Graphics card: Sapphire hd7770 ghz edition 1gb

PowerSupply: 450W Aywun MEGA POWER PRO series

Optical drive: Liteon iHAS324 ALLWRITE
18 answers Last reply
More about gaming compatibility check please
  1. for the PSU its actually MEGA POWER Elite* series
  2. What store are you looking to get parts from?
  3. i live in nz so.. www.alphacity.co.nz
  4. kk, so everything else is good?
  5. The Mega power is a low end PSU. You really don't want to go with a low end PSU. I have seen PSUs catch on fire, burn out motherboards, dvd drive, CPUs. NOt worth going going on a cheap PSU.
  6. What resolution will you be gaming at?
  7. Azteck said:
    The Mega power is a low end PSU. You really don't want to go with a low end PSU. I have seen PSUs catch on fire, burn out motherboards, dvd drive, CPUs. NOt worth going going on a cheap PSU.

nah i meant i will be changing my psu to the enermax. so will everything be compatible? im running 1920x1080
  8. yes everything is compatible and should be a nice gaming system.
  9. Thanks, but apparently on http://www.gooeypc.com the iHAS324 isnt compatible. O.o
  10. that is a dvd drive , your motherboard you picked out will work with it. DVD drive is SATA and motherboard is SATA. I build a lot of computers so that will work fine. IF it was a IDE and your motherboard was just SATA then it wouldn't work. But they both are SATAs
  11. is this your first build?
  12. haha yeah it is.. thanks btw. soo 100% sure its all compatible lol coz im really worried that im gonna waste money on an incompatible component
  13. Do you use Steam?
  14. Steam as in for gaming yeah..
  15. K ya you could add me if you have any questions when building your PC or wanting to game.
    Steam name aztecknight
  16. Thanks man, really appreciate it. ill add u when i get my pc coz i barely game on this laptop =P
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems