Summer 2004 White Wolf Quarterly / Sword & Sorcery Insider

Check out the Summer 2004 Quarterly/Insider
Requires Acrobat Reader 6.0

Summer 2004 White Wolf Quarterly Cover
http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/QuarterlySummer2004/QuarterlyCover.pdf

White Wolf Quarterly Interior Cover
http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/QuarterlySummer2004/Quarterlyinside.pdf

White Wolf Quarterly Contents
http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/QuarterlySummer2004/Quarterly2pt3.pdf

Summer 2004 Sword & Sorcery Insider Cover
http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/QuarterlySummer2004/SSCover.pdf

Sword & Sorcery Insider Interior Cover
http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/QuarterlySummer2004/SSinsidecover.pdf

Sword & Sorcery Insider Contents
http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/QuarterlySummer2004/SS2pt3.pdf

Download the whole thing as one ZIP'd PDF
http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/Quarterly1pt4.zip

--
Conrad Hubbard - webmonkey
White Wolf Publishing http://www.white-wolf.com

>Download the whole thing as one ZIP'd PDF
>http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/Quarterly1pt4.zip

Unfortunately, the "whole thing" is a zipped version of the PDF of the first
ever White Wolf Quarterly, which came out in about 2002.

--Kevin

Why, why can't the spammers just die
While they're looking for their free lunch and their pie in the sky
'Cause if they don't stop, we'll kiss free e-mail good-bye
Why, oh, why can't all the spammers just die?

>this address should work too
>
>http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/QuarterlySummer2004.zip

I tried downloading the .pdf file this evening, and I find out, much to my
consternation, that my computer can't handle zip files - I got amessing telling
me "sorry, but this fils cannot be unzipped because this computer cannot unzip
zipped files."... ack!!!

As much as I adore my big, pretty purple computer... the fact that it can't
unzip zipped files is a great source of distress.

Oh, well... I can always call for the Quarterly... so that's not all bad. I
love reading it, and I can take to my FLGS and ask them whether this book or
that book will be available soon. :)

Stephie

"Let's get to work..."
Angel - "Not Fade Away"

Stephie wrote:

> >this address should work too
> >
> >http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/QuarterlySummer2004.zip
>
> I tried downloading the .pdf file this evening, and I find out, much to my
> consternation, that my computer can't handle zip files - I got amessing telling
> me "sorry, but this fils cannot be unzipped because this computer cannot unzip
> zipped files."... ack!!!
>
> As much as I adore my big, pretty purple computer... the fact that it can't
> unzip zipped files is a great source of distress.
>
> Oh, well... I can always call for the Quarterly... so that's not all bad. I
> love reading it, and I can take to my FLGS and ask them whether this book or
> that book will be available soon. :)

Search the web. There are too many programs to count on two hands that can
handle unzipping. Some of those are freeware.

Michael Dracon
Ex Libris Nocturnis Forum Moderator
http://www.nocturnis.net

"Maybe there is just a lot of full moons out there, somewhere,
lined up, beaming bozo rays into everybody's brains."
- Zack Allen, Babylon 5

http://home.wanadoo.nl/members/michaeldracon

>Stephie wrote:
>

>> >this address should work too
>> >
>> >http://www.white-wolf.com/Catalog/QuarterlySummer2004.zip
>>
>> I tried downloading the .pdf file this evening, and I find out, much to my
>> consternation, that my computer can't handle zip files - I got amessing
>telling
>> me "sorry, but this fils cannot be unzipped because this computer cannot
>unzip
>> zipped files."... ack!!!
>>
>> As much as I adore my big, pretty purple computer... the fact that it can't
>> unzip zipped files is a great source of distress.
>>
>> Oh, well... I can always call for the Quarterly... so that's not all bad. I
>> love reading it, and I can take to my FLGS and ask them whether this book
>or
>> that book will be available soon. :)
>>

>Search the web. There are too many programs to count on two hands that can
>handle unzipping. Some of those are freeware.

Many thanks! Deeply appreciate the help.

Stephie

"Let's get to work ..."
Angel - "Not Fade Away"

> Oh, well... I can always call for the Quarterly... so that's not all bad.
> love reading it, and I can take to my FLGS and ask them whether this book
or
> that book will be available soon. :)

Stephie,

Go to Download.com and get Winzip. It's free, and can handle Zip files
easily.

CB

Hand-of-Omega wrote:

> But what we *really* want to know is: Can Mages?^_~

They can, but they lose all their charges.
--
Stephenls
Geek

>> Oh, well... I can always call for the Quarterly... so that's not all bad.
>> love reading it, and I can take to my FLGS and ask them whether this book
>or
>> that book will be available soon. :)
>
>Stephie,
>
>Go to Download.com and get Winzip. It's free, and can handle Zip files
>easily.

Many thanks for pointing me to WinZip. Deeply appreciated... :)

Stephie

"Let's get to work..."
Angel - "Not Fade Away"