--------------------------------
From: Mike Zuchick

-----------------------
Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)

<Id>IfiWDzQ8m06Y70K0oqby4Q==</Id>

Can you install it via a USB port?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com
"Mike Zuchick via AdminLife" <anonymous@adminlife.com> wrote in message
news:uEag8yCQEHA.2716@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
Windos 98 Ops.

Nothing changed, but tried to scan some papers last week and Hppsapp
(Illegal Operation)

HPPSAPP caused an invalid page fault in
module HPGDTT.DLL at 018f:067f9c37.

I've tried to reinstall the Drivers aka softwear I got with it and when it
does come up it says can not find the scanner: however the printed I have
running through the sacnner is working well.. I do not have it running
through a USB Port.. Old School tells me to use Par. Port. It also says no
Config File found..

Any Suggestions? Email me and let me know..

--------------------------------
From: Mike Zuchick

-----------------------
Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)

<Id>IfiWDzQ8m06Y70K0oqby4Q==</Id>

Hello
I recommend using USB, parallel is exactly as you say old school.
HP 3400 is supported with XP.
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/stillimage/XP_WIAdrvs.mspx

You can also download the USB drivers here.
http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-scanjet-3400c-scanner-series/25269/drivers

--
Hope This Helps
Haus