--------------------------------
From: Mike Zuchick

-----------------------
Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)

<Id>IfiWDzQ8m06Y70K0oqby4Q==</Id>
2 answers Last reply
More about scanjet 3400c working

    Can you install it via a USB port?
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Mike Zuchick via AdminLife" <anonymous@adminlife.com> wrote in message
    news:uEag8yCQEHA.2716@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    Windos 98 Ops.

    Nothing changed, but tried to scan some papers last week and Hppsapp
    (Illegal Operation)

    HPPSAPP caused an invalid page fault in
    module HPGDTT.DLL at 018f:067f9c37.

    I've tried to reinstall the Drivers aka softwear I got with it and when it
    does come up it says can not find the scanner: however the printed I have
    running through the sacnner is working well.. I do not have it running
    through a USB Port.. Old School tells me to use Par. Port. It also says no
    Config File found..

    Any Suggestions? Email me and let me know..

    --------------------------------
    From: Mike Zuchick

    -----------------------
    Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)

    <Id>IfiWDzQ8m06Y70K0oqby4Q==</Id>
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    Hello
    I recommend using USB, parallel is exactly as you say old school.
    HP 3400 is supported with XP.
    http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/stillimage/XP_WIAdrvs.mspx

    You can also download the USB drivers here.
    http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-scanjet-3400c-scanner-series/25269/drivers

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus