Anyone know what the limits are?

Anyone know what the limits are for the map editor? When I say limits,
I mean, is there a certain number of vehicles/buildings/destructible
objects ect. And how low or high is the limit. You can have the best
materials in the gaming industry, but it doesn't make a difference if
you can only put two things in your map.

--
Skclown

'' (http://www.tdgamers.com/)

In article <1118951223.0b10b6deacb12e17159825446ad06786@teranews>,
Skclown.1qqita@no-mx.Usenet-gateway says...

> Anyone know what the limits are for the map editor? When I say limits,
> I mean, is there a certain number of vehicles/buildings/destructible
> objects ect. And how low or high is the limit. You can have the best
> materials in the gaming industry, but it doesn't make a difference if
> you can only put two things in your map.

i don't edit maps but a couple of my friends are modders/map builders, i
heard today that EA is releasing the tool that DICE used to create the
game. i have no idea if that's true or not.

/CF

Id emagine there isnt a limit to the amount of stuff you can put in
there but, i would emagine that the more interactive stuff put in there
the more it demands and lags more...

--
jackw89

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS.gif]
:cool:
jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=732

Thanks for the info guys. Just trying to get an idea. Half life has a
really small map size limit. With Joint Ops you could make huge maps,
but you were limited to a small number of objects. Just curious to see
if anyone knew any specs on the editor.

--
Skclown

'' (http://www.tdgamers.com/)