Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Bad FPS in all games with GTX680 + i7 930

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 7, 2012 4:33:41 AM

Hi, I made a similar post on the UK forums without knowing that it was in fact the UK forums. So I wanted to post again here hoping to maybe get more replies than the 1 person who replied over there.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFO THAT I FORGOT TO ADD, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL INCLUDE IT.

First things first:

i7 930 @ 2.8 GHz
EVGA GTX 680 4bg FTW
8gb RAM
Corsair HX750
(Dell OEM motherboard)
Res: 1920x1080
Toshiba 40" 60Hz 1080p TV hooked up via HDMI

I have tried adjusting resolutions and settings in all games that are having problems.

I am getting a very jump fps that goes back and forth between 25-50 anywhere I go. The only time I get 60 is out in the middle of a field with nothing around. If I spin the camera it drops to 55, if I go near any buildings or a town it plummets to 25-40.

In wow I get 55-60 FPS in Orgrimmar on ultra settings but won't stay stable.

In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 it seems to be fine staying locked at 59-60 majority of the time.

In Need for Speed: Hot pursuit it stays locked 59-60. This and BF:BC2 are fairly old and barely intensive at all games so I' doubt they're much of a test.

On Tera I get 30-50 FPS depending on settings, but even on lowest settings I can't get 60.

At first I thought it might be the card, but I swapped in my old 5770 and still couldn't do any better on any settings. I have tried doing several different drivers, with and without driver cleaning between installs. I've tried adjusting all settings in the nVidia control panel. I've tried OC'ing the GPU, I would try OC'ing the CPU but the BIOS doesn't have the option because it's the OEM board. I have tried everything I can think of and have had 2 friends who are very good with computers (one who is an engineer) but they have told me everything they can think to try so I've brought the question to you guys. I used to get low FPS with my 5770 but I just thought it was because the card wasn't that great. Now that I bought my GTX 680 and see no improvement, I realize that there is some underlying problem. Please let me know if you can think of anything that may be the cause of this.

I would be extremely grateful to anybody who can even diagnose the problem.

Could the 2.8 clock speed be the factor that is holding be back?
September 7, 2012 4:53:12 AM

Yes, the clock speed of 2.8 could be holding you back, especially in CPU reliant titles like Skyrim. In all honesty, you best option is to invest in a new mother board and CPU, or just get a new Mobo and OC your i7. Microcenter has some killer deals on the i5 3570k paired with a Z77 boards (50 bucks off).
m
l
a c 595 U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 6:27:48 AM

An i7-930 is definitely not your problem, although overclocking would be a suggestion just to rule it out. It seems like VSync is on, but that is so basic I assume you've turned that off. The BFBC2 framerates definitely look like VSync is enabled and none of your FPS go above 60. I'm thinking it's a setting somewhere in your Nvidia Control Panel. Make sure VSync is off. What drivers are you currently using?
m
l
Related resources
a c 109 U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 6:40:47 AM

jstanley11 said:
Yes, the clock speed of 2.8 could be holding you back, especially in CPU reliant titles like Skyrim. In all honesty, you best option is to invest in a new mother board and CPU, or just get a new Mobo and OC your i7. Microcenter has some killer deals on the i5 3570k paired with a Z77 boards (50 bucks off).

No! :pfff: 
m
l
September 7, 2012 7:16:48 AM

destral said:
Hi, I made a similar post on the UK forums without knowing that it was in fact the UK forums. So I wanted to post again here hoping to maybe get more replies than the 1 person who replied over there.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFO THAT I FORGOT TO ADD, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL INCLUDE IT.

First things first:

i7 930 @ 2.8 GHz
EVGA GTX 680 4bg FTW
8gb RAM
Corsair HX750
(Dell OEM motherboard)
Res: 1920x1080
Toshiba 40" 60Hz 1080p TV hooked up via HDMI

I have tried adjusting resolutions and settings in all games that are having problems.

I am getting a very jump fps that goes back and forth between 25-50 anywhere I go. The only time I get 60 is out in the middle of a field with nothing around. If I spin the camera it drops to 55, if I go near any buildings or a town it plummets to 25-40.

In wow I get 55-60 FPS in Orgrimmar on ultra settings but won't stay stable.

In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 it seems to be fine staying locked at 59-60 majority of the time.

In Need for Speed: Hot pursuit it stays locked 59-60. This and BF:BC2 are fairly old and barely intensive at all games so I' doubt they're much of a test.

On Tera I get 30-50 FPS depending on settings, but even on lowest settings I can't get 60.

At first I thought it might be the card, but I swapped in my old 5770 and still couldn't do any better on any settings. I have tried doing several different drivers, with and without driver cleaning between installs. I've tried adjusting all settings in the nVidia control panel. I've tried OC'ing the GPU, I would try OC'ing the CPU but the BIOS doesn't have the option because it's the OEM board. I have tried everything I can think of and have had 2 friends who are very good with computers (one who is an engineer) but they have told me everything they can think to try so I've brought the question to you guys. I used to get low FPS with my 5770 but I just thought it was because the card wasn't that great. Now that I bought my GTX 680 and see no improvement, I realize that there is some underlying problem. Please let me know if you can think of anything that may be the cause of this.

I would be extremely grateful to anybody who can even diagnose the problem.

Could the 2.8 clock speed be the factor that is holding be back?

Once I OC'd my CPU, it was no longer bottlenecked. I tested it with monitoring programs to find out what my problem was before hand. It is no longer a problem after OC. Now I get great performance in every game I've played, except in planetside 2 :p 

I am using an i930 and gtx 680 evga

Not sure if you can OC that mobo..
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 8:23:02 AM

Keep Task Manager open in the background to see what your CPU utilization looks like while gaming. Also, use a system monitor like CPUID HWMonitor to keep an eye on you maximum system temperatures. Overheating could be causing your system to throttle back.
m
l
September 7, 2012 11:11:02 AM

Vsync is on when I play the games yes. But I have tried to turn it off just to see what happens it the FPS is just struggling the whole time in most games. BFBC2 is the only game really that I can get to stay stable 60. All other games just dip all over the place. Guild Wars 2 and TERA are the worst. TERA can't seem to get above 45 FPS and GW2 drops to the 30s and 40s anytime I go near anything other than wide open grass.

No, I'm not able to OC on this crapper dell board. Honestly at this point I'm getting ready to build a new system so I basically just want to make sure that the card itself isn't to blame for the troubles (as in faulty) if it is a driver issue, I can live with it until better ones come out. But if my card is defective I need to RMA it asap.

CPU usage usually hovers around 50-70% while in game. GPU usage varies depending on game. It rarely goes over 65-70% in GW2 from what I've observed.

Also, just to throw it out there, nothing is overheating at all. I have been monitoring temps closely to see if any overheating could be going on. My GPU never gets hotter than 69-70°C and my CPU never really goes above 65-70°C.

I am currently using 306.02 BETA drivers. I have tried using 301.42 WHQL but those didn't make any difference. I have also tried 304.XX but again, no change.

I have just done a fresh install of windows to see if that helped, there is no noticeable change. At this point the only thing I can think of is that the motherboard is at fault.

If it makes any difference, I play using an HDMI cable on a 40" Toshiba TV.
m
l
September 7, 2012 11:17:40 AM

rndmavis said:
Once I OC'd my CPU, it was no longer bottlenecked. I tested it with monitoring programs to find out what my problem was before hand. It is no longer a problem after OC. Now I get great performance in every game I've played, except in planetside 2 :p 

I am using an i930 and gtx 680 evga

Not sure if you can OC that mobo..

Were you having similar problems?
m
l
September 7, 2012 3:31:25 PM

amuffin said:
No! :pfff: 

Let's be real, 4 cores or not, 2.8 ghz is a pretty low clock speed! And online games like WOW that often have alot of characters interacting at once (say, in raids), can really put the drag on a CPU. And if it isn't the CPU, what do you think it is? Its pretty hard to install a GPU improperly. And also, because he has an Nvidia card, instead of turing Vsync off, he should just turn on adaptive Vsync (unless OP is super sensitive to input lag). Of all the components he has, what seems most likely to be the bottleneck, ESPECIALLY given the games and areas that his rig is having problems with? 8 GBs of RAM is more than fine, a 680 is more than fine...

For reference, my fps in Skyrim (the game that I have that should have the most similar CPU draw to WOW) showed a pretty decent improvement when I took my 3570k from 3.4 to 4.7 with my 670.
m
l
September 7, 2012 4:01:13 PM

jstanley11 said:
Let's be real, 4 cores or not, 2.8 ghz is a pretty low clock speed! And online games like WOW that often have alot of characters interacting at once (say, in raids), can really put the drag on a CPU. And if it isn't the CPU, what do you think it is? Its pretty hard to install a GPU improperly. And also, because he has an Nvidia card, instead of turing Vsync off, he should just turn on adaptive Vsync (unless OP is super sensitive to input lag). Of all the components he has, what seems most likely to be the bottleneck, ESPECIALLY given the games and areas that his rig is having problems with? 8 GBs of RAM is more than fine, a 680 is more than fine...

For reference, my fps in Skyrim (the game that I have that should have the most similar CPU draw to WOW) showed a pretty decent improvement when I took my 3570k from 3.4 to 4.7 with my 670.

Q9950 at stock runs all those games just fin @ stock. Don't see no frame issues at all on a 6950. Seems to be based on peoples suggestions a driver issue. The dell motherboards are very basic, nothing special. Perhaps the video card really is meant for a PCIexpress 3.0 slot, and this one on the board is limiting it? That would be at least a 5-10% difference. Even though they say its compatible, You will see "some" loss based on reviews. Maybe its detecting as 8x instead of 16 x pci lanes.

Part of it is Vsync, the other is drivers of the MB and video most likely.
m
l
a c 84 U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 4:12:06 PM

destral said:

CPU usage usually hovers around 50-70% while in game. GPU usage varies depending on game. It rarely goes over 65-70% in GW2 from what I've observed.

that's a cpu bottleneck then.
Games can very rarely use all 4 cores at maximum load and when 1 of the bigger threads max out a core it will limit the performance of the whole software..

^^edit and pcie3 vs pcie2 has neglible effect, like 1% which falls into margin of error
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Intel/Ivy_Bridge_PCI...
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 4:41:33 PM

Kari said:
that's a cpu bottleneck then.
Games can very rarely use all 4 cores at maximum load and when 1 of the bigger threads max out a core it will limit the performance of the whole software..

^^edit and pcie3 vs pcie2 has neglible effect, like 1% which falls into margin of error
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Intel/Ivy_Bridge_PCI...

I agree that it is most likely a CPU bottleneck. GW2 does a great job of using all 4 cores, for example I have a i5 2500k OC'd to 4.6 and a gtx 680 OC'd to 1250 Mhz, and my cpu loads are normally 40-50% on all cores and in some areas I have seen ALL 4 cores on loads of 85-99%.
With my setup i normally run 40-60 fps and I am playing at 6030x1200 res. At this res it puts a lot more load on gpu. If you are getting the same fps as I am at 1080p... I would think your CPU is bottlenecking (also based on the fact that you saw almost no FPS improvement from switching from a 5770 to a gtx 680 and you said loads on the GPU never go over 70%.) If you are already planning on rebuilding the rest of the computer I see no harm in holding onto your gtx 680 till you have your new mobo and cpu and seeing if that fixes it. If it turns out to be the card (which I doubt it is, really seems to be cpu bottleneck) you can always send the GPU back as defective at that point, it should still be under warranty.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 5:16:44 PM

jstanley11 said:

Im afraid hes right that cpu should be enough to handle that GPU, would he get more frames by overclocking absolutely. BUT even a slight OC to 3.4 GHZ should clear that up negating any reason to upgrade the hardware.

OP Since you have a dell motherboard let's find you something cheap

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... 179 with rebate

my friend had his 920 at 4.2 on water without any sort of issue,
m
l
a c 107 U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 5:25:52 PM

50-70% is actually pretty high for a cpu with hyper-threading(would be like loading all cores pretty good and then some fake core loading).

If it helps any my girlfriend plays gw2 on a i7 920 @ 3.5ghz with a 5770. If I get a chance I will back it to stock and see what happens.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 5:30:12 PM

nao1120 said:
Q9950 at stock runs all those games just fin @ stock. Don't see no frame issues at all on a 6950. Seems to be based on peoples suggestions a driver issue. The dell motherboards are very basic, nothing special. Perhaps the video card really is meant for a PCIexpress 3.0 slot, and this one on the board is limiting it? That would be at least a 5-10% difference. Even though they say its compatible, You will see "some" loss based on reviews. Maybe its detecting as 8x instead of 16 x pci lanes.

Part of it is Vsync, the other is drivers of the MB and video most likely.

This is likely the best advice given
m
l
a c 105 U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 5:34:07 PM

don't the new nvidia cards throttle up and down depending on needs. Perhaps it's not working correctly ?

I still game on a quad 9550 and one and two 6950 2gig cards. i don't see any problems playing anything. The OP's is faster yet isn't it ?

wondering......... try contacting Dell for support drivers ? ( motherboard and other ( and BIOS ) ???
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 5:48:31 PM

If you Google a bit you will see many reports from owners of i7 930's at stock with GTX 680's that are reporting lower than expected FPS in games but nothing extreme. What I didnt gather was if the games are running fine but you just expected higher FPS?

The GTX 680 doesn't sound like the issue. I would suspect the Dell motherboard along with the i7 930. Since you mentioned building a new PC I think that would be the best course of action as you have a solid PSU and GPU.

EDIT: I was assuming vsync was off.
m
l
September 7, 2012 6:00:03 PM

have you tried turning off hyperthreading? Some games/programs run better with hyperthreading turned off.
m
l
September 7, 2012 8:24:52 PM

To the people asking about VSync, I have tried with it on or off. If I start at the ground in the middle of nowhere, yes the FPS shoot up. But in actual playing I see no increase in performance.

Sep, no I haven't tried turning off hyperthreading. I almost did the other night but figured there was no way that would help. I'll try it tonight when I get home.

To the posts about the motherboard limiting because it is PCIE2.0 instead of 3.0. I don't think it would be this significant of a difference, I have a few friends who are still using 670s on 2.0 slots and getting 70+ in the same games with same settings as me. Only difference being that they have OC'd CPUs. Also, I have looked at GPU-Z to make sure that the PCIE slot is running at x16 and not x8.

In regards to motherboard drivers, how exactly would I go about getting drivers for the motherboard? I have updated the BIOS to the most recent release but it didn't make any noticeable difference.

To the posts suggesting CPU bottleneck. I think this is a likely the issue, when I go to look in task manager, 1 of my (logical) cores is running at around 80-90% and a few others are around 60%.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I have to go to work right now but if you have any suggestions for me just feel free to let me know and I'll try them out when I get home tonight.

So far I have: try disabling Hyperthreading. I don't have very high hopes but any improvement would make me happy.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 8:56:04 PM

I would reinstall windows before I ever bought any new hardware. I7 930 is still plenty capable for gaming
m
l
a c 595 U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 9:16:02 PM

destral said:
To the people asking about VSync, I have tried with it on or off. If I start at the ground in the middle of nowhere, yes the FPS shoot up. But in actual playing I see no increase in performance.

Sorry to harp on it, but it's sill not clear if you have enabled Adaptive VSync. If you are only enabling regular VSync or Adaptive Half Refresh Rate, then there's your problem right there. I'm sure you've tried Adaptive VSync (full refresh rate), but I just want to confirm. With regular VSync, you run the risk of halving your framerates to 30. Also turn off Triple Buffering, just in case.

The other thing to try is disabling Ambient Occlusion, which can kill framerates if its not properly supported in games. From there, look at whether Transparency Supersampling is enabled and turn it off. There's also a setting for Mult-GPU/Multi-monitors that defaults to Multi-monitor performance mode. Put that on Single Display mode (sorry, I forgot the exact wording).
m
l
September 7, 2012 10:31:48 PM

I have tried all forms of vsync on and off. I never use ambient occlusion. Transparency is on the lowest setting. Yes that single monitor thing i changed already, still no change. Lower resolution doesn't seem to help anything either. Whenever I run heaven 3.0 benchmark I can adjust settings and Res. Some things improve the average fps but nothing gets the min fps above31-32.

edit: fixed typos. (I'm on my phone)
m
l
a c 216 U Graphics card
September 7, 2012 10:45:48 PM

Could you post the info from GPU-Z? I've seen loss of performance like this due to bus interface issues.
m
l
September 7, 2012 11:20:48 PM

Sure, when I get home tonight I will reinstall it and grab a SS from it.

Also to the person who suggested installing windows again. I already did a fresh install and reformat of the drive.
m
l
a c 107 U Graphics card
September 8, 2012 1:15:43 AM

Well I have set the i7 920 + 5770 back to stock speeds(even 1066 for mem).
Time will tell how much of a cpu bottleneck it has.

1920x1080 is the screen resolution. Settings are whatever the game was set to by default.
m
l
September 8, 2012 3:19:59 AM

Here's the GPUZ SS

Screen to show settings (and FPS)

Looking at the ground to in the same spot with same settings to show that VSync is DISABLED! lol.

And I'm not sure how well this is going to format in a forum reply window but here is GPUZ log.

Date , GPU Core Clock [MHz] , GPU Memory Clock [MHz] , GPU Temperature [°C] , Fan Speed (%) [%] , Fan Speed (RPM) [RPM] , Memory Used [MB] , GPU Load [%] , Memory Controller Load [%] , Video Engine Load [%] , Power Consumption [% TDP] , VDDC [V] ,

2012-09-07 23:21:52 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 170 , 7 , 8 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:21:53 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 167 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:21:54 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 167 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:21:55 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 167 , 3 , 3 , 0 , 11.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:21:56 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 4 , 4 , 0 , 11.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:21:57 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 1 , 3 , 0 , 11.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:21:58 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:21:59 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:00 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:01 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 2 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:02 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:03 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 162 , 3 , 4 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:05 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 162 , 0 , 2 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:06 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 162 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:07 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1110 , 162 , 1 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:08 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 162 , 0 , 2 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:09 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 163 , 9 , 10 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:10 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 2 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:11 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:12 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 7 , 6 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:13 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:14 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 0 , 2 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:15 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 0 , 3 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:16 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 164 , 2 , 4 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:17 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 36.0 , 30 , 1080 , 168 , 0 , 2 , 0 , 11.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:18 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 38.0 , 30 , 1080 , 168 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 30.8 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:19 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 38.0 , 30 , 1050 , 210 , 9 , 1 , 0 , 31.5 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:20 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 9 , 1 , 0 , 31.5 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:21 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1050 , 210 , 9 , 1 , 0 , 31.5 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:22 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 8 , 1 , 0 , 31.5 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:23 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 8 , 0 , 0 , 30.9 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:24 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 38.0 , 30 , 1050 , 210 , 9 , 1 , 0 , 28.0 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:25 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 38.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 9 , 1 , 0 , 28.0 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:26 , 324.0 , 405.0 , 38.0 , 30 , 1050 , 210 , 21 , 7 , 0 , 17.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:27 , 324.0 , 405.0 , 38.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 19 , 6 , 0 , 17.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:28 , 324.0 , 405.0 , 38.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 21 , 7 , 0 , 17.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:29 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 38.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 26 , 17 , 0 , 17.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:30 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 27 , 17 , 0 , 17.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:31 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 26 , 17 , 0 , 17.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:32 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 38.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 26 , 17 , 0 , 17.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:33 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 27 , 17 , 0 , 17.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:34 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 26 , 16 , 0 , 17.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:35 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 29 , 18 , 0 , 13.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:36 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 211 , 29 , 18 , 0 , 13.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:37 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 31 , 19 , 0 , 13.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:38 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1050 , 210 , 28 , 17 , 0 , 13.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:39 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 27 , 17 , 0 , 13.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:40 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 26 , 17 , 0 , 13.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:41 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 210 , 26 , 17 , 0 , 14.0 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:42 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 37.0 , 30 , 1080 , 162 , 3 , 4 , 0 , 14.0 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:43 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 191 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 30.7 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:44 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 163 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 30.6 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:45 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 163 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 30.6 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:46 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1050 , 163 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 29.6 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:47 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 163 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 29.6 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:48 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1050 , 190 , 2 , 0 , 0 , 27.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:49 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 192 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.2 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:50 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 203 , 5 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:51 , 324.0 , 405.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1050 , 273 , 24 , 11 , 0 , 19.1 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:52 , 324.0 , 405.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 273 , 30 , 14 , 0 , 19.9 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:53 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 276 , 60 , 43 , 0 , 21.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:54 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 276 , 57 , 41 , 0 , 20.9 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:55 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1050 , 276 , 59 , 42 , 0 , 20.9 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:56 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 276 , 60 , 43 , 0 , 20.9 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:57 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 276 , 49 , 38 , 0 , 20.9 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:58 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 276 , 49 , 38 , 0 , 20.9 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:22:59 , 341.5 , 405.0 , 40.0 , 30 , 1080 , 276 , 47 , 20 , 0 , 22.2 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:00 , 341.5 , 405.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 276 , 49 , 21 , 0 , 22.0 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:01 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 254 , 5 , 12 , 0 , 17.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:02 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 254 , 0 , 2 , 0 , 17.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:03 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1050 , 234 , 0 , 2 , 0 , 17.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:04 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 0 , 2 , 0 , 17.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:05 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 1 , 3 , 0 , 15.8 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:06 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.8 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:07 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.8 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:08 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.8 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:09 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.8 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:10 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.8 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:11 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:12 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 11 , 13 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:13 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1050 , 234 , 8 , 10 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:14 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:15 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 38.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 11 , 13 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:17 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:18 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:19 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 9 , 11 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:20 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 11 , 13 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:21 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 234 , 10 , 12 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:22 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 238 , 8 , 10 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:23 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 38.0 , 30 , 1080 , 238 , 8 , 10 , 0 , 15.6 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:24 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 238 , 8 , 10 , 0 , 15.5 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:25 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1050 , 240 , 8 , 10 , 0 , 15.5 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:26 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 38.0 , 30 , 1080 , 244 , 10 , 10 , 0 , 15.5 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:27 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 244 , 10 , 10 , 0 , 15.5 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:28 , 324.0 , 162.0 , 39.0 , 30 , 1080 , 266 , 9 , 6 , 0 , 15.5 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:29 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 41.0 , 30 , 1080 , 281 , 23 , 7 , 0 , 41.5 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:30 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 40.0 , 30 , 1080 , 282 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 31.0 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:31 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 41.0 , 30 , 1050 , 352 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 31.1 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:32 , 875.3 , 1502.3 , 42.0 , 30 , 1080 , 367 , 48 , 16 , 0 , 42.0 , 1.0120 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:33 , 875.3 , 1502.3 , 42.0 , 31 , 1080 , 381 , 33 , 10 , 0 , 38.4 , 1.0120 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:34 , 472.5 , 405.0 , 41.0 , 30 , 1080 , 428 , 18 , 12 , 0 , 33.8 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:35 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 43.0 , 30 , 1080 , 446 , 36 , 13 , 0 , 45.9 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:36 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 43.0 , 31 , 1050 , 450 , 44 , 17 , 0 , 53.7 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:37 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 44.0 , 31 , 1110 , 450 , 49 , 16 , 0 , 52.3 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:38 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 44.0 , 31 , 1080 , 458 , 39 , 14 , 0 , 49.5 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:39 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 45.0 , 31 , 1110 , 459 , 52 , 21 , 0 , 57.2 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:40 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 45.0 , 32 , 1080 , 459 , 57 , 25 , 0 , 58.7 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:41 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 46.0 , 31 , 1140 , 459 , 59 , 28 , 0 , 60.2 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:42 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 47.0 , 32 , 1110 , 457 , 62 , 30 , 0 , 66.3 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:43 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 47.0 , 32 , 1110 , 459 , 59 , 29 , 0 , 64.7 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:44 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 47.0 , 32 , 1140 , 451 , 50 , 25 , 0 , 52.9 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:45 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 48.0 , 32 , 1140 , 453 , 56 , 28 , 0 , 64.5 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:46 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 48.0 , 32 , 1140 , 454 , 53 , 25 , 0 , 62.9 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:47 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 47.0 , 32 , 1140 , 454 , 59 , 28 , 0 , 63.4 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:48 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 48.0 , 32 , 1110 , 455 , 51 , 25 , 0 , 58.5 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:49 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 49.0 , 32 , 1170 , 455 , 60 , 29 , 0 , 63.6 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:50 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 49.0 , 33 , 1140 , 457 , 63 , 31 , 0 , 65.7 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:51 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 49.0 , 33 , 1140 , 457 , 56 , 28 , 0 , 62.9 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:52 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 458 , 63 , 30 , 0 , 66.0 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:53 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 49.0 , 33 , 1140 , 459 , 53 , 23 , 0 , 55.9 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:54 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 49.0 , 33 , 1170 , 462 , 48 , 22 , 0 , 54.8 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:55 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 49.0 , 33 , 1170 , 463 , 50 , 20 , 0 , 54.3 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:56 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1140 , 464 , 52 , 21 , 0 , 58.1 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:57 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 464 , 47 , 19 , 0 , 56.0 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:58 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 464 , 47 , 18 , 0 , 55.7 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:23:59 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1140 , 464 , 44 , 17 , 0 , 56.3 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:00 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 464 , 48 , 19 , 0 , 57.4 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:01 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1200 , 465 , 41 , 16 , 0 , 52.7 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:02 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 465 , 47 , 19 , 0 , 54.9 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:03 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 34 , 1170 , 465 , 27 , 10 , 0 , 52.0 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:04 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 466 , 36 , 13 , 0 , 49.5 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:05 , 1058.2 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 466 , 31 , 12 , 0 , 45.3 , 1.1750 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:06 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1200 , 466 , 36 , 12 , 0 , 46.2 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:07 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 466 , 37 , 13 , 0 , 46.1 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:08 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 466 , 38 , 14 , 0 , 46.5 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:09 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 466 , 33 , 12 , 0 , 45.2 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:10 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1200 , 466 , 34 , 12 , 0 , 47.4 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:11 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 466 , 30 , 11 , 0 , 46.0 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:12 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 467 , 35 , 12 , 0 , 48.1 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:13 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 52.0 , 33 , 1200 , 468 , 37 , 13 , 0 , 44.1 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:14 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 52.0 , 34 , 1170 , 468 , 38 , 13 , 0 , 46.5 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:15 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 34 , 1200 , 476 , 35 , 12 , 0 , 46.0 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:16 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 52.0 , 33 , 1170 , 481 , 39 , 14 , 0 , 45.3 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:17 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 53.0 , 34 , 1170 , 482 , 45 , 17 , 0 , 51.6 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:18 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 53.0 , 34 , 1200 , 482 , 50 , 20 , 0 , 57.6 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:19 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 53.0 , 34 , 1200 , 480 , 47 , 19 , 0 , 56.6 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:20 , 901.5 , 1502.3 , 53.0 , 34 , 1200 , 480 , 50 , 18 , 0 , 51.6 , 1.0370 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:21 , 901.5 , 1502.3 , 53.0 , 34 , 1230 , 480 , 50 , 18 , 0 , 49.9 , 1.0370 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:22 , 901.5 , 1502.3 , 53.0 , 34 , 1200 , 480 , 50 , 18 , 0 , 51.4 , 1.0370 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:23 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 54.0 , 34 , 1200 , 480 , 45 , 18 , 0 , 56.4 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:24 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 54.0 , 34 , 1230 , 480 , 44 , 17 , 0 , 55.1 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:25 , 1006.0 , 1502.3 , 53.0 , 34 , 1200 , 478 , 36 , 13 , 0 , 47.7 , 1.1250 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:26 , 796.9 , 1502.3 , 52.0 , 34 , 1200 , 478 , 44 , 13 , 0 , 40.0 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:27 , 796.9 , 1502.3 , 52.0 , 34 , 1230 , 478 , 42 , 13 , 0 , 38.7 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:29 , 679.4 , 1502.3 , 52.0 , 34 , 1170 , 478 , 43 , 11 , 0 , 39.2 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:30 , 679.4 , 1502.3 , 52.0 , 34 , 1200 , 478 , 45 , 12 , 0 , 37.8 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:31 , 679.4 , 1502.3 , 52.0 , 34 , 1200 , 478 , 50 , 13 , 0 , 39.5 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:32 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 162 , 36 , 0 , 0 , 27.5 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:33 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1200 , 162 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:34 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 172 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:35 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1200 , 172 , 2 , 0 , 0 , 27.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:36 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 170 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.2 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:37 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 170 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.2 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:38 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 170 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:39 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 170 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:40 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 170 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:41 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 170 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:42 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 174 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.5 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:43 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1170 , 174 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:44 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 51.0 , 33 , 1200 , 174 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:45 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 174 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:46 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1140 , 174 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:47 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 174 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:48 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 171 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:49 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 171 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:50 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 171 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:51 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 171 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:52 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 171 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.4 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:53 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 171 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:54 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 175 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:55 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 175 , 1 , 0 , 0 , 27.3 , 0.9870 ,

2012-09-07 23:24:56 , 549.6 , 1502.3 , 50.0 , 33 , 1170 , 175 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 27.2 , 0.9870 ,
m
l
a c 595 U Graphics card
September 8, 2012 3:26:07 AM

destral said:
Here's the GPUZ SS

http://i46.tinypic.com/dvstbp.gif

You're going to have to click that little "?" next to the bus interface and run the test to get the actual bus speed.
m
l
September 8, 2012 3:29:01 AM

17seconds said:
You're going to have to click that little "?" next to the bus interface and run the test to get the actual bus speed.

I did that, didn't change. Says PCI-Ex16@x16 2.0 the whole time.

Also, I'm not sure if this helps or if anybody will know what causes this. There is some fan in my case (can't figure out which one it is but I believe it's the one on the CPU) that will just randomly kick into really high RPMs for no reason, even when the computer is idling. It will randomly get really loud for 10-30 seconds and then quiet back down. It does this at random intervals, usually 10+ minutes between I believe. I have monitored temps on CPU and GPU during these RPM fluctuations and nothing is changing temperature that could be the cause of it.
m
l
September 8, 2012 3:59:11 AM

destral said:
Were you having similar problems?

Very similar. This CPU was does not do well with high end GPUs. You'll have to squeeze more out of the 930 to utilize a gtx 680. In OPs case, a new mobo is needed. You might as well get a new combo.
m
l
a c 216 U Graphics card
September 8, 2012 4:16:17 AM

rndmavis said:
Very similar. This CPU was does not do well with high end GPUs. You'll have to squeeze more out of the 930 to utilize a gtx 680. In OPs case, a new mobo is needed. You might as well get a new combo.

I have a 920, just slightly slower than the OP's CPU, and in most cases, it does fine at stock, however, in some games, if I want to have high FPS, I do need to OC it. However, you can expect to never run into issues of the CPU causing sub 40ish FPS.
m
l
a c 216 U Graphics card
September 8, 2012 4:17:34 AM

destral said:
I did that, didn't change. Says PCI-Ex16@x16 2.0 the whole time.

Also, I'm not sure if this helps or if anybody will know what causes this. There is some fan in my case (can't figure out which one it is but I believe it's the one on the CPU) that will just randomly kick into really high RPMs for no reason, even when the computer is idling. It will randomly get really loud for 10-30 seconds and then quiet back down. It does this at random intervals, usually 10+ minutes between I believe. I have monitored temps on CPU and GPU during these RPM fluctuations and nothing is changing temperature that could be the cause of it.

If this is happening, perhaps the CPU is overheating, and throttling in games, causing low FPS.

You'll need to download something like CPUID HWMonitor and see how hot the CPU is getting when you game.
m
l
September 8, 2012 5:57:41 AM

bystander said:
If this is happening, perhaps the CPU is overheating, and throttling in games, causing low FPS.

You'll need to download something like CPUID HWMonitor and see how hot the CPU is getting when you game.

I have monitored the CPU temps, it only is getting to about 65C in with gaming... here's a pic of what the usage window looked like when I alt+tabbed from Guild Wars 2 (had been getting around 35-50fps the whole time.)

I have monitored the CPU during the weird fan phases, the temps weren't going any higher than idle temps. It's actually doing one of it's phases right now -.- so annoying.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 8, 2012 11:38:36 AM

65C in games seems high without overclock maybe get a 20 dollar cooler.

Hyper 101 no OC or tx3 for a mild oc of 600mhz or less if you plan to keep going (after you buy a new motherboard) maybe look at a bigger cooler of your choice.
m
l
a c 107 U Graphics card
September 8, 2012 2:54:04 PM

The temps are fine for a 930. Dell boards may not allow overclocking that extra 600mhz.

It may be worth trying the "Windowed full screen" option in the game resolution settings. Not saying it will help for sure, but just in case it has some kind of bug. When testing with Virtu(use onboard gpu with dedicated playing the game and passing it to the onboard) It performs better that way. With the dedicated directly it did not do much if anything.
m
l
a c 216 U Graphics card
September 8, 2012 3:29:56 PM

nukemaster said:
The temps are fine for a 930. Dell boards may not allow overclocking that extra 600mhz.

It may be worth trying the "Windowed full screen" option in the game resolution settings. Not saying it will help for sure, but just in case it has some kind of bug. When testing with Virtu(use onboard gpu with dedicated playing the game and passing it to the onboard) It performs better that way. With the dedicated directly it did not do much if anything.

With a single GPU, that option is worth trying, but remember never to use it with SLI/CF, as it will prevent it from working in SLI/CF.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 8, 2012 3:33:56 PM

nukemaster said:

I addressed that above... the whole no oc on a dell thing
m
l
September 8, 2012 9:59:11 PM

I have tried Windowed and not windowed. It actually plays smoother in full screen (nonwindowed)

Also just to throw it out there. I did try unhooking my tv and playing on a normal monitor via vga. No difference there either.
m
l
September 8, 2012 10:01:05 PM

Bro, you need a new cpu/mobo :) 
m
l
September 8, 2012 10:51:26 PM

rndmavis said:
Bro, you need a new cpu/mobo :) 

Really hoping that's the problem... I'd feel so much better if I just knew lol. I know the 930 is still a pretty nice CPU but swing as how it is on a crappy OEM board I feel that is really limiting me. 2.8 is pretty terrible these days it would seem. Considering stock clocks these days are averaging 3.3+
m
l
September 9, 2012 2:57:08 AM

Ye another pic of stats. This one has RealTemp running and OSD showing all the stats of the card.

m
l
a c 107 U Graphics card
September 9, 2012 3:59:09 AM

Closest thing i could test on the i7 920 is an old 5870(thats like half your card).

I could see what it does at differing clock speeds for you. What did you use for that overlay?

my girl friend says her game runs the same at stock(2.66ghz Radeon 5770), but its not MAX settings either.

Personally I have only notices more slowdown in large battles(happens on many MMO games from what I have seen).
m
l
September 9, 2012 3:38:41 PM

nukemaster said:
Closest thing i could test on the i7 920 is an old 5870(thats like half your card).

I could see what it does at differing clock speeds for you. What did you use for that overlay?

my girl friend says her game runs the same at stock(2.66ghz Radeon 5770), but its not MAX settings either.

Personally I have only notices more slowdown in large battles(happens on many MMO games from what I have seen).

The overlay was EVGA OSD Server. Comes packaged with EVGA Precision X.

I have another question for you now... assume that I did go ahead and build this new PC but still have the problem, what then would you think was possibly causing it?
m
l
a c 107 U Graphics card
September 9, 2012 4:49:53 PM

Game programming maybe?. Some MMO games just suffer.

You literally have the fastest video card you can get.

I do not find that GW2 heats up the video card as much as some other games. This leads me to think that it is less of a video card limit(but with my cpu 2600k @ 4.4 I do not think it is holding it back.).

It is hard to test GW2(lets say at different clock speeds.) because its an online game so no 2 games are the same.

Toms did some tests.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/guild-wars-2-perfor...
m
l
September 9, 2012 5:21:40 PM

nukemaster said:
Game programming maybe?. Some MMO games just suffer.

You literally have the fastest video card you can get.

I do not find that GW2 heats up the video card as much as some other games. This leads me to think that it is less of a video card limit(but with my cpu 2600k @ 4.4 I do not think it is holding it back.).

It is hard to test GW2(lets say at different clock speeds.) because its an online game so no 2 games are the same.

Toms did some tests.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/guild-wars-2-perfor...

I know that GW2 has some issues with certain cards atm but I also get bad performance in other games. Even in wow it dips below 60 once in a while... only thing i can think of at this point is faulty board or clock speeds.
m
l
a c 216 U Graphics card
September 9, 2012 7:21:03 PM

destral said:
I know that GW2 has some issues with certain cards atm but I also get bad performance in other games. Even in wow it dips below 60 once in a while... only thing i can think of at this point is faulty board or clock speeds.

WoW is going to drop below 60 FPS occasionally, even with the most insane gaming system. WoW is far more demanding than many give it credit. The dips are a result of the cpu, much like most online games.
m
l
a c 107 U Graphics card
September 9, 2012 7:22:47 PM

Does this ever happen in single player games?

As i have said you have too many variables with online games(no chance in hell for me to hold 60 solid on GW2. In a big enough even, i get down to 30.).

For example SC2 at the start of a map, if other players lag, everyone gets to put up with it. I have played custom maps(now arcade) that ran so lagged just cause one player had issues running the game(so a game that says it ran for 20min ran for 35 in real time).

The 920 @ stock with 5770 tends to hang in the 40-50[but can get lower in large towns] zone most of the time(game auto detected settings. At your settings it 20-30 range in a single player instance mission in LA).

I wish I had a card as fast as yours to test(due to a similar CPU), but I do not.
m
l
September 10, 2012 12:36:47 AM

nukemaster said:
Does this ever happen in single player games?

As i have said you have too many variables with online games(no chance in hell for me to hold 60 solid on GW2. In a big enough even, i get down to 30.).

For example SC2 at the start of a map, if other players lag, everyone gets to put up with it. I have played custom maps(now arcade) that ran so lagged just cause one player had issues running the game(so a game that says it ran for 20min ran for 35 in real time).

The 920 @ stock with 5770 tends to hang in the 40-50[but can get lower in large towns] zone most of the time(game auto detected settings. At your settings it 20-30 range in a single player instance mission in LA).

I wish I had a card as fast as yours to test(due to a similar CPU), but I do not.

I used Steam to download Arkham City and Sleeping Dogs demons, SD ran at 59-60 the whole time, AC stayed around 60 almost the whole time, occasional dips into the low 50s if I spun the camera or at the beginning of a cutscene. So what about TERA? Is it really CPU intensive? I couldn't get it to go above 50 fps on any settings except lowest.
m
l
a c 107 U Graphics card
September 10, 2012 3:35:00 PM

It may be. I have not played it(TERA).

I did some GW2 testing, but with my 2600K at different speeds.

@ 2.4 the standing still FPS was about normal(with your ALL max settings). but moving was not as nice.
@ 2.8 it was similar
@ 4.4 it did seem better, but the MIN and MAX FPS was about the same, just the average seemed better. I have notices that on MAX settings the game tends to have more texture load delays that cause it to slow down to grab textures(lets say higher rez textures as you approach a city center) to display from the games file(its one big ass file). GW1 did this as well, but much worse(or at least as I remember it). This was mostly noticeable when you just start the game.

The biggest problem with this kind of testing is that I end up joining different overflows each time and it can effect the results(Day/Night/Lots of users/Little users).

Online games just have soo much more to deal with because of all the users, network, and generally huge worlds(this hits the cpu hard). I have always found it strange that the cpu does not get hit harder, but then the game needs to be threaded to max out each core. This just does not happen often.

I have not played WoW, but I assume that its all the same. Big raid, some form of FPS drop with tons of players and baddies on screen.

Will a new CPU or massive overclock help(new board :(  )? Most likely will you get solid 60 forever? I can not promise that.

I just do not have a good way to bench this game. Toms showed very little difference from 3.0 to 4.0ghz(newer i5). I did not think 2.8 was THAT far off and Turbo may even be kicking in giving you a bit more.
m
l
September 10, 2012 9:50:15 PM

What game would you say is a good benchmark of performance for me? If I could play BF3 at 60fps on Max settings?
m
l
!