3 VGA MONITORS 1 CARD? Active adapters used.

i,m a novice 1st time builder and built a system based around Asus P8Z77 VPRO, i3570, 8GB ram, Corair 650w PSU, Windows 7 Pro.
All works well except won't run my 3 Viewsonic LCD VGA monitors. Realise it can't be don wirh current setup.
Have active adapters for HDMI-VGA AND DP -VGA.
Looking for a single card to run all 3 monitors with current above setup? Any help would be a huge help as baffled now!
6 answers Last reply
More about monitors card active adapters used
  1. Renatogrant said:
    i,m a novice 1st time builder and built a system based around Asus P8Z77 VPRO, i3570, 8GB ram, Corair 650w PSU, Windows 7 Pro.
    All works well except won't run my 3 Viewsonic LCD VGA monitors. Realise it can't be don wirh current setup.
    Have active adapters for HDMI-VGA AND DP -VGA.
    Looking for a single card to run all 3 monitors with current above setup? Any help would be a huge help as baffled now!

Hey Get an AMD card, like a HD 7770 that should support the 3 screens, and there realy cheap at just over $100 and can also game and should be fine on the PSU u have.
  2. If you game with full specs, a HD 7970 is advised.
    If you're gonna do photoshop and mid-low gaming go for a HD 7770- HD 7870
  3. Cool, Thanks guys but tell me, This is eyefinity tech right? My MB has no mini DP outputs just regular DP, HDMI, VGI AND VGA. As mentioned I already have 2 active adapters, don't really want to buy more, will these cards work okay with my current adapters?

I don't game, I trade futures ( hence the 3 screen setup) and just run regular windows apps.
  4. So AMD HD 7770 it is!

And yes the adapters will work
  5. Excellent! Many thanks Ravyu.
  6. Okay, having read threads on here, i,m concerned the Asus HD7770 cutop won't work with my 3 Viewsonic LCD VGA monitors?

I just want to extend the creens across 3 monitors, no gaming, just need individual windows available on the 3 monitors.

I have 2 active adaptors for DP to VGA, HDMI to VGA.

Eyefinity confuses me, dont want one large image across 3 monitors.

Will this single card work for what I need it to do with my setup?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards VGA Monitors Graphics