RAID Controller

a b \ Driver
May 23, 2004 5:14:19 AM

Under device manager I found the statement " RAID
controller not installed". My computer however funktions
without any problem. My question is what is the purpose
of a raid controller and should I take any action?

More about : raid controller

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 24, 2004 2:31:35 AM

Hello
How to install Raid drivers at Windows XP installation.
http://www.duxcw.com/digest/Howto/mb/abit/kx7-333/raid6...

--
Hope This Helps
Haus