RAID Controller

Under device manager I found the statement " RAID
controller not installed". My computer however funktions
without any problem. My question is what is the purpose
of a raid controller and should I take any action?
1 answer Last reply
More about raid controller

    Hello
    How to install Raid drivers at Windows XP installation.
    http://www.duxcw.com/digest/Howto/mb/abit/kx7-333/raid6.htm

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus
    "Arjan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Under device manager I found the statement " RAID
    > controller not installed". My computer however funktions
    > without any problem. My question is what is the purpose
    > of a raid controller and should I take any action?

Drivers NAS / RAID Controller Device Driver Device Manager Windows XP