Sound driver on recovery disk is incompatible

I recently had to format my laptop. When I used the
product recovery CDs that were included with it, the sound
driver that was supposed to be installed, the YAMAHA AC-XG
WDM AUDIO DRIVER, was said to be incompatible. Hence, I
have no sound on my computer. Does anyone know how I might
download a compatible sound driver for a Toshiba 2400
Series laptop with Windows XP? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks

Allendf

You'll find the drivers at the Toshiba website. www.toshiba.com

www.coribright.com