Need help choosing a (customized) gaming laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

latvianxpert

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
Hey guys, I need help choosing a gaming laptop that I can't spend any more than $800. I would like to also be able to pick it up local if possible.
First of all, I know just about every single person will tell me to build one, but I won't be able to do that unless you can give a me a build that can run games like Battlefield 3 on high or so. The parts also have to be either at Best Buy or my local Microcenter (Twin Cities in Minnesota) AND it can't go any higher than $800 with OS, monitor, keyboard, speakers, and wireless router INCLUDED.
Since it's basically impossible to have a computer that can accomplish that with such a low budget, I would rather go with a laptop.
I would prefer to have a 650M graphics card since it's so good for a laptop. It also needs to be able to play games like Battlefield 3 while running Skype and FRAPS/Dxtory.
I customized a laptop I found for just a little over $820 (that actually could do that) but now it doesn't have the deal anymore.
I just would like to see if it's possible to have a computer like that.

Never thought there would be a day that I would see a Fractal Designs case that cheap. You could go cheaper on the DVD-RW, as they are like $17 or $16, but its not like $3 would make a massive difference.

I'm not making a build because realistically that would have been very very close to the one I would have made. If the OP wants a cheaper one, I'll take a stab at it with a Pentium.

Status
Not open for further replies.