What are the chopper's weak spots

I am guessing the bottom is armored like the front of a tank. I was
thinking about shooting the tail but I dont have the patience to really
test it out. Does anyone know?

reggie white wrote:
> I am guessing the bottom is armored like the front of a tank. I was
> thinking about shooting the tail but I dont have the patience to
> really test it out. Does anyone know?

The rotors.
--
Jimigun

Jimigun wrote:
> reggie white wrote:
>
>>I am guessing the bottom is armored like the front of a tank. I was
>>thinking about shooting the tail but I dont have the patience to
>>really test it out. Does anyone know?
>

> The rotors.
> --
> Jimigun

in which game? DC, BFV, bf2? I have found in BF2 if you use the M95
(fifty cal sniper rifle) you can shoot the helo pilot out of the helo,
the jet too I would suppose butthey don't hover like the helo does.

This never used to happen in BFV - I'll have to give it a try....