Sound off!

If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
curious how many of us are actually left.
--
Stephenls
Geek

In article <2i81diFk28cmU2@uni-berlin.de>,
Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote:

> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

Hola.

Mostly innit for the Mage discussions.

mdf

--
remove 'no junk' to reply

alex

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 00:14:04 -0700, Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
>curious how many of us are actually left.

I'm here.

Present! I don't post very often. I tend to save it for RPG.net

"Stephenls" <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

"Stephenls" <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.
> --
> Stephenls
> Geek
> "I'm as impure as the driven yellow snow." -Spike

Here, sah. Rarely post anymore, but still read agww a lot.

--
Gieljan
<remove BZZ to reply>

Today I wear these chains, and am here.
Tomorrow, I shall be fetterless! - But where?
Edgar Allan Poe - The Imp of the Perverse

Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<2i81diFk28cmU2@uni-berlin.de>...
> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

I still lurk on occasion, but since I'm not into Exalted and haven't
played a White Wolf game in a couple of years, there's not much point
me posting.
Plus for some reason my computer setup doesn't like to let me send
posts and emails, so I'm doing this through Google. Gah!

-Fangorn

"Long time no see" is the only reality.

Stephenls wrote:

> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

howdy

> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

I am still here, reading, almost never post. Manly because I dont play
anything from whitewolf anymore, I groupless.

> --
> Stephenls
> Geek
> "I'm as impure as the driven yellow snow." -Spike

- Haplo

ignorance is bliss

Stephenls wrote:
> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

I'm only here to heckle occasionally, though. :)

--
Sea Wasp
/^\

Stephenls wrote:

> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

I'm actually a silent reader ...

Stephenls wrote:
> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

I /think/ James Stein and Malcolm Sheppard still post here.

--
J. H. Frank

In news:2i81diFk28cmU2@uni-berlin.de,
Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> typed:
> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

Mostly a lurker. Haven't gamed for a while, so have less to say.

--
T. Koivula

T. Koivula wrote:
> In news:2i81diFk28cmU2@uni-berlin.de,
> Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> typed:
>> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
>> curious how many of us are actually left.
>
> Mostly a lurker. Haven't gamed for a while, so have less to say.

reader all and forever, interested in NWOD Dark Ages:Vampires

--
TzimisceLord
http://myvtes.free.fr

wrote:

>If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
>curious how many of us are actually left.

Yessah, lurker reportin' in, sah!
__
Ki§a

"Stephenls" <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

Still here, though I haven't posted anything in ages

Aye aye!

Stephenls wrote:
> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

Still here.

__

David Cherryholmes

wrote:

>If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
>curious how many of us are actually left.

Mostly lurking.

I was thinking about making a post on Wod, a blatant copy of D20,
based on the worldofdarkness.com preview of the fighting finesse. But
it's a little too trolly for me.

(even if I'm wondering if the choose of this merit as an
example is really innocent)

Guillaume

<< If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
curious how many of us are actually left. >>

I haven't posted in ages, but I still read most postings regularly. I dipped
my toes into the stuff over on rpg.net and well, the level of off topic/flames
was a harbringer of the past.

AGWW tends to be more civilized, and I for one, appreciate that.

Stephenls wrote:

> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread.
> I'm curious how many of us are actually left.

Ding.

In article <2i81diFk28cmU2@uni-berlin.de>,
Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote:
>If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
>curious how many of us are actually left.

lurking.

wrote:

>If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
>curious how many of us are actually left.

Good work Stephen.

I don't post so much any more since I moved cities (from vile London
to fabulous Manchester) just before Christmas and left behind the Mage
campaign I'd been running for several years. I keep thinking of things
I want to post and then...the moment's gone.

I bet it'll get lively when WoD 2 comes out. It'll be a proud day when
the first all-new Mage flamewar starts.

Currently very much looking forward to DA : Fae, which ought to be an
example of how to run the Fair Folk, and might be a welcome pointer to
a WoD 2 version.

I'm in the process of setting up a tabletop Dark Ages campaign, so if
there's anyone in the Manchester area (that's the cultural epicentre
of the UK, folks, not any other US Manchesters that might exist) who
fancies exploring the medieval nights of the Holy Roman Empire, drop
me a line. Good times guaranteed.

Cheers,

Charlie

Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> writes:

> If you read or post to alt.games.whitewolf, post to this thread. I'm
> curious how many of us are actually left.

I Read, but rarely post...

--
Rémi Vanicat

Kharn

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2003

Remi Vanicat wrote:

> I Read, but rarely post...

dito ;-)

--
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?