I have installed an after market dvd player. It does not
recognize it when starting-up. But if I restart it does
recognize it and it works fine!?
Except only in stereo not in quadrifonic?
Any suggestions windows update does not recognize it
also.
Thanks Bill

Are you sure it is properly installed. As to quad sound, first, your
soundcard has to support it as well as it's drivers and you need enough
speakers to handle it.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User