Sign in with
Your question

Odd questions for a new build.

Last response: in Systems
November 4, 2012 9:23:51 PM

Suppose I don't wipe the HDD and not install a new win7, as there is already one, would it just run a 30 day trial? Because I have an Inpiron One 2320 that came with this, and I`m using the HDD from it. Would I have a 30 day period or something to use the PC like normal?

Also is 130 a good CPU temp for an i3 2100? Its got no fan on it ;P

Also will a case with 5 fans lower the CPU temp compared to an Inspiron one 2320 CPU temp?

Also will 16GB of ram be "Used"? I`m gonna be doing massive rendering and recording, :) 

More about : odd questions build

a b B Homebuilt system
November 4, 2012 9:32:17 PM

Idk about having a 30 day period or not, i kinda doubt it, but idk. you won't be able to use it after that if there is one, since the OS is tied to the motherboard.

130 F could be ok if that's load temperature. That's really bad if it's idle temperature.

Yes the more fans the better typically.

I would say you might benefit from 16 GB, but only seldomly if at all.
November 4, 2012 9:40:28 PM

:p  bro, pal, buddy, today I rendered a 100% quality 1080p video and it said "Out of memory" until I closed everything I had open, used gamebooster, closed it, then reopened the video editer.
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
November 4, 2012 9:47:06 PM

StrangeInstance said:
:p  bro, pal, buddy, today I rendered a 100% quality 1080p video and it said "Out of memory" until I closed everything I had open, used gamebooster, closed it, then reopened the video editer.

so why are you asking if you already know?
November 4, 2012 9:52:08 PM

I`m asking if I can fill up all 16gb with my i3 without freezing :p  also does ram effect CPU at all? as in I had 100% load iwth 130* (is that good?) and I was using all 4GB of ram, with 16gb of ram will I get less load?
a b B Homebuilt system
a b à CPUs
November 4, 2012 9:55:15 PM

130F is ok.
a b B Homebuilt system
November 4, 2012 10:01:24 PM

StrangeInstance said:
I`m asking if I can fill up all 16gb with my i3 without freezing :p  also does ram effect CPU at all? as in I had 100% load iwth 130* (is that good?) and I was using all 4GB of ram, with 16gb of ram will I get less load?

yeah, it probably won't freeze if you add more RAM, seeing as how it apparently needs it. but adding more RAM won't decrease load, shouldn't anyway. and yes RAM can affect CPU temps, but not much.
November 5, 2012 12:46:48 AM

No I`m saying would it take it down? Since its not gonna be all used like my crappy 4gb atm?
!