JasenH

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
Was actually using the case for the design, and I need more RAM, I max out 8 a lot of the time. SSDs are not very big now and aren't a necessity. Thanks for the heat sink idea and the other graphics card

well if you ever do plan on adding a SSD to a system, you will run into a huge hassle involving reinstalling windows, reactivating windows with microsoft, reformatting the drive, and redownloading all your drivers and games

id spend a little less on the case to be honest

what are you doing that would require more than 8gb of ram? ill suggest something later

JasenH

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
Money isn't that big of a deal, although I would like to keep it below $1500. When the time comes for an SSD i can just redo it, i need space for music editing (hobby along with gaming). I run a lot of programs in the background without closing them as it takes a long time to open them.

if it takes a long time for things to load, that makes even more sense to get the SSD.

you are only supposed to store the OS, your important apps, and some games on the SSD. the rest goes on the hard drive

if you are a heavy multi-tasker, id get a i7 but then its your call if you want to spend the money

and here is some ram that i would recommend. a 2x8gb kit is much better than a 4x4 kit as its cheaper and puts less strain on the CPU memory controller
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104318&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

JasenH

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
Yeah i realized the mistake on the ram right after i posted it actually, i was contemplating getting the i7 but it is an expensive upgrade, i was unaware of the big difference SSDs made, I just researched them... i'll definitely think about that option for sure.