All games stutter only in fullscreen.

Zacch

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
Hello,

I've got a fairly new gaming rig that experiences a massively noticeable stutter about every 3 seconds during gameplay. I've tried everything from reading forums: updating my BIOS, updating GPU drivers (up to date with 310.33), enabling/disabling vsync in-game, in control panel, or in D3D overider, and enabling/disabling SLI. But nothing seems to fix it. I've also tried having my game being the only program running at the time. This has been happening for as long as I can remember.

Then I tried running it in windowed mode and it seemed to stop for me. I was wondering if there were any other fixes other than that because I don't want to be running my games windowed.

My specs are:
AMD Phenom x4 965 3.4ghz
Galaxy GTX 560Ti
Geforce GTX 560Ti
ASUS M5A99x evo mobo
Thermaltake Smart M750W PSU
Brand new 128gb SSD (games)
350gb HDD (OS)

Here is a video of the stuttering which you can easily depict towards the end of the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEZGX05eNJg&feature=youtu.be

Here is a shot of my voltage and temperature readings. My GPUs reach a maximum of 78-79° C
gwEfu.jpg

Zacch

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
Yes I have tried only using one card to no avail. Also I don't know if this helps with diagnosis but I also get a huge amount texture pop in in all games. Turning down graphics settings in game or in control panel does nothing either.