driver impossible !

windows media player:

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with
your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your
computer, it may be in use by another program, or it may not be functioning
properly."

"Cari (MS MVP)" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in message
> If Intel have Windows XP drivers, theyvshould work.
>
> What is the actual problem you are experiencing?
> www.coribright.com
>
> "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> wrote in message
> > I'm finding intel 82801 DB AC'97 audio drivers, but is very difficult,
> > because i have windows 2003 server
> > In win2000server in a analog computer i have soundmax drivers, but this
> > driver are not good for my w2003
> > Help me!!!

Have you tried reinstalling the software for your soundcard, have you
checked the soundcard manufacturer's website for the latest XP compatible
drivers for your soundcard?

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

> windows media player:
>
> "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with
> your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your
> computer, it may be in use by another program, or it may not be
> functioning
> properly."
>
> "Cari (MS MVP)" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in message
>> If Intel have Windows XP drivers, theyvshould work.
>>
>> What is the actual problem you are experiencing?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
>> www.coribright.com
>>
>> "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> wrote in message
>> > I'm finding intel 82801 DB AC'97 audio drivers, but is very difficult,
>> > because i have windows 2003 server
>> > In win2000server in a analog computer i have soundmax drivers, but
>> > this
>> > driver are not good for my w2003
>> > Help me!!!

TRENDING THREADS