Corsair 400r vs CM Storm Scout 2 vs Antec 1100.

xguillotine

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Hello, I'm in the market for a new case. I plan on running either Crossfire 7950s or SLI GTX 660's in the very near future. I'm looking for the biggest case in my price range, which is up too, (or thereabouts) of $120 AUD.

I'm using http://www.pccasegear.com/ as a referance.

So please, if any of you have experience with these cases, or any similar priced large case with cable management holes, i would like to hear your opinions.

Thank's in advance.

Solution

The Antec 1100 is actually the largest case. There's tons of room behind the motherboard tray to store cables. Also, some sites consider it to be a full tower case. However, I just consider it a super mid-tower (bit bigger than a regular mid tower; but not as big as a true full tower).

xguillotine

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012

Fair enough, i am leaning towards the Storm trooper because of the window (over the corsair) and the rather cheap price on pccasegear.

DeusAres

Distinguished
Antec 1100 has my vote.

It has a nice, clean look and excellent cable management. Not only that, but it has superior cooling. Just be careful; I think it only comes with two exhaust fans. May wanna grab a few extra 120mm case fans if you decide to get this particular case.

xguillotine

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012

I have three 120mm case fans lying around so that shouldn't be a problem. Do you know which is the biggest case in this price range?

DeusAres

Distinguished

The Antec 1100 is actually the largest case. There's tons of room behind the motherboard tray to store cables. Also, some sites consider it to be a full tower case. However, I just consider it a super mid-tower (bit bigger than a regular mid tower; but not as big as a true full tower).

Solution