Great....NOW I think of it.

To anyone who watches Will and Grace.

Karen Walker: Ecstatic Mage?

I need to find a Mage game. In addition to finding ones that will let me
play the Valdaerman, the Satan-worshipping Choruser, or "Lord of Illusions"
inspried Nephandi.
3 answers Last reply
More about great
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    In article <Ruxxc.26703$Tn6.17068@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    "Shane Graves" <lobsterhut@earthlink.net> wrote:

    > To anyone who watches Will and Grace.
    >
    > Karen Walker: Ecstatic Mage?
    >
    > I need to find a Mage game. In addition to finding ones that will let me
    > play the Valdaerman, the Satan-worshipping Choruser, or "Lord of Illusions"
    > inspried Nephandi.

    If you can regularly make it somewhere south of San Jose and north of
    Big Sur, I'd be happy to run a Mage game.

    mdf

    --
    remove 'no junk' to reply
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    "mdf"
    > "Shane Graves"

    > > To anyone who watches Will and Grace.

    > > Karen Walker: Ecstatic Mage?

    > > I need to find a Mage game. In addition to finding ones that will let
    me
    > > play the Valdaerman, the Satan-worshipping Choruser, or "Lord of
    Illusions"
    > > inspried Nephandi.

    > If you can regularly make it somewhere south of San Jose and north of
    > Big Sur, I'd be happy to run a Mage game.

    Ventura be many many hours away.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    In article <R3yxc.26728$Tn6.23272@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    "Shane Graves" <lobsterhut@earthlink.net> wrote:

    > "mdf"
    > > "Shane Graves"
    >
    > > > To anyone who watches Will and Grace.
    >
    > > > Karen Walker: Ecstatic Mage?
    >
    > > > I need to find a Mage game. In addition to finding ones that will let
    > me
    > > > play the Valdaerman, the Satan-worshipping Choruser, or "Lord of
    > Illusions"
    > > > inspried Nephandi.
    >
    > > If you can regularly make it somewhere south of San Jose and north of
    > > Big Sur, I'd be happy to run a Mage game.
    >
    > Ventura be many many hours away.

    *nods, sighs and grumbles something about Correspondence magick*

    mdf grumble

    --
    remove 'no junk' to reply

Games Video Games