Great....NOW I think of it.

To anyone who watches Will and Grace.

Karen Walker: Ecstatic Mage?

I need to find a Mage game. In addition to finding ones that will let me
play the Valdaerman, the Satan-worshipping Choruser, or "Lord of Illusions"
inspried Nephandi.

In article <Ruxxc.26703$Tn6.17068@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Shane Graves" <lobsterhut@earthlink.net> wrote:

> To anyone who watches Will and Grace.
>
> Karen Walker: Ecstatic Mage?
>
> I need to find a Mage game. In addition to finding ones that will let me
> play the Valdaerman, the Satan-worshipping Choruser, or "Lord of Illusions"
> inspried Nephandi.

If you can regularly make it somewhere south of San Jose and north of
Big Sur, I'd be happy to run a Mage game.

mdf

--
remove 'no junk' to reply

"mdf"
> "Shane Graves"

> > To anyone who watches Will and Grace.

> > Karen Walker: Ecstatic Mage?

> > I need to find a Mage game. In addition to finding ones that will let
me
> > play the Valdaerman, the Satan-worshipping Choruser, or "Lord of
Illusions"
> > inspried Nephandi.

> If you can regularly make it somewhere south of San Jose and north of
> Big Sur, I'd be happy to run a Mage game.

Ventura be many many hours away.

In article <R3yxc.26728$Tn6.23272@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Shane Graves" <lobsterhut@earthlink.net> wrote:

> "mdf"
> > "Shane Graves"
>
> > > To anyone who watches Will and Grace.
>
> > > Karen Walker: Ecstatic Mage?
>
> > > I need to find a Mage game. In addition to finding ones that will let
> me
> > > play the Valdaerman, the Satan-worshipping Choruser, or "Lord of
> Illusions"
> > > inspried Nephandi.
>
> > If you can regularly make it somewhere south of San Jose and north of
> > Big Sur, I'd be happy to run a Mage game.
>
> Ventura be many many hours away.

*nods, sighs and grumbles something about Correspondence magick*

mdf grumble

--
remove 'no junk' to reply