whats the Best nokia mp3 phone

Last response: in Brands
Share
November 25, 2004 9:30:53 PM

im looking to buy a new nokia but would like to know whats the best one with
mp3 and thats slim

More about : whats nokia mp3 phone

Anonymous
November 25, 2004 9:30:54 PM

The Nokia N-Gage is good and it's slim. But it's also wide and long.

-julie

"djlewis" <david@fender62.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> im looking to buy a new nokia but would like to know whats the best one
> with mp3 and thats slim

Anonymous
November 26, 2004 1:13:26 AM

In article <co58br$1uc$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>, david@fender62.freeserve.co.uk
says...
> im looking to buy a new nokia but would like to know whats the best one with
> mp3 and thats slim

6630 stereo mp3 playback on headphones.
November 26, 2004 3:39:38 AM

biggest case is quality of sound at nokias. no bass - cause phones with
non_standard plug (it's not a stereojack) are cheap. equalizer can't do
enything with that!

I change my phon and use N6230. after 2yeras with siemens SL45i. you
know this siemens was first phone with java (this 'i' letter) and with
mp3 player. ergonimcaly beat my current nokia, phonse was also better
and soudn at the end maybe not ideal - but for casual use - good.

when first time play my mp3 from MMC (siemens use MMC too) on nokia 6230
I spend 10 minutes to change equalizer values - nothing changes. phones
are cheap and plays terrible.

I can't recommend you any model that use special stereo phones by nokia.

offfffcourse if you use mp3 - like me - at shoping at supermarket. it's
good. ;) ))

--
iTuiTu
Anonymous

Darijo Vrban <MAKNIwrbexx@gmail.com> wrote:

> With Nokia 6630 you get stero headphones packed in.

Just make sure the phone does play mp3 in stereo. Nokia 6260 does not
i.e.
--
Le Ming
iChatAV - philming@mac.com

In article <1gnyutq.rkhtn61o8rce8N%philming@libertysurf.fr>,
philming@libertysurf.fr says...
> Darijo Vrban <MAKNIwrbexx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > With Nokia 6630 you get stero headphones packed in.
>
> Just make sure the phone does play mp3 in stereo. Nokia 6260 does not
> i.e.

I'm sure.
!