I'm looking for a not too expensive gaming computer

I have a friend that is out of state, if he were near me I would volunteer to build a computer for him myself, but since he knows absolutely nothing about computers, i'm trying to help him find a decent computer that is pre built.

There is a site called eCollegepc.com that I had ordered my first gaming computer off of, So that would be a site that I would use, Newegg definitely, if they have any good built computers. And i'm not so sure about cyberpower or ibuypower. I've seen some pretty bad reviews on both companies, and the shipping looks horrible.

Any Suggestions are welcome, thanks in advance.
5 answers Last reply
More about expensive gaming computer
  1. My brother had a cyberpower desktop. The things you need to know is that you have to pay shipping 1 way on repairs and the customer service isn't great. They are the "cheap" custom pc people. The computer are decent quality though. what is the budget?
  2. Just build your own. It's not difficult at all, as long as you taking precessions and following instructions.

If you can't, then go with cyberpower pc / ibuypower.

You also don't have a budget, which people really need to make a habit out of, as we can't help you without one.
  3. Building it would be my way to go, but if that is not an option, you've got to work with what you've got you know?

I'll try to find a nice prebuilt.
  4. Sorry about that, and like I said, It would be a friend with no knowledge about computers, he's more on a console guy. id say his budget would be around $600-$700 sorry I forgot to mention the budget.
  5. I always hear bad stuff about cyberpower and ibuypower. They basically never responded to my friend after multiple attempts to reach them about a defective pc. -_- It's ridiculous how a company can get so large yet still have such awful customer service. I went with a smaller company called www.ironsidecomputers.com they basically match their prices but they have really good customer service, free shipping, free pro wire management and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head lol. I would definitely check them out the live chat thing is super helpful.
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Gaming Computer Computers Systems