NVIDIA Accessory Display + 3 Surround Displays

grays_sim

Honorable
Sep 8, 2012
Hi Guys,

I currently have two NVIDIA GTX 690 graphics cards, running 3 monitors in surround in windows 7 across the desktop. All 3 monitors are connected via DVI, 2 in 1 card and 1 in the other.

Various research and forums say you can also connect an accessory display to a 4th monitor, so I thought I would try it. I have this monitor connected also via DVI into an available slot on card 1, or 2, doesn't matter which one. In the NVIDIA control panel, I can see the 4th monitor connected along with my 3 monitors in surround, but as you can only have a maximum of 3 monitors in surround with NVIDIA, I cannot "see" anything on the 4th monitor (accessory display) even though I see it in the NVIDIA control panel.

I am currently using MS FSX with a whole bunch of add-ons, accross the 3 monitors and was hoping I could use the 4th as a panel for instrumentation.

Does anyone have any experience setting up the accessory display monitor ? and maybe able to shed some light on this ?

This would give you an idea of how the accessory display would look that somone else has done, just I cannot find out how to do it for mine:

http://www.geforce.com/optimize/guides/how-to-correctly-configure-geforce-gtx-680-surround/#1

Thanks!

gunzblazin305

Honorable
Oct 5, 2013