os. windows 7 oem

could i run crysis 2 on max or high

more games i want to play
bf3
skyrim
assassin creed 1,2,relavations,brotherhood
crysis 1,and warhead
and the list goes on could i run most games on max or high at 40 fps and up

i had a amd build on here but i could only run 1333mhz instead of 1600mhz which was not the speed of my ram and i want to get max preformance out of my system with out overclocking

More about : good gaming build

November 5, 2012 10:48:26 PM

You will be able to play all of your games on high to max detail with good framerates.
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
November 5, 2012 10:49:01 PM

You should get the 2500K. Overclocking it is easy, safe and highly economical.
m
l
Related resources
November 5, 2012 10:51:51 PM

Could you play your games at max? NO! But can you play those games in high? Yes, probably. Your GPU isn't that powerful to play BF3, and Crysis in max settings. You would want to get something like HD 7850 or GTX 660 to play your current games at max settings.
m
l
November 5, 2012 10:53:00 PM

What resolution do you plan on playing at?
m
l
November 5, 2012 10:58:51 PM

Personally I'd spend a bit extra and get the "k" cpu.....and as for the graphics card you can get a geforce 650TI for about the same money, and it's more powerful. I'm not sure what you need in a hard drive, but I'm partial to a WD black, and I don't think I'd ever buy a traditional hard drive less than 1TB any more. If you could get away with an SSD, do it and skimp somewhere else, thats an extremely noticeable speed upgrade.

I don't think you will run any current games on max or high with that graphics card....

Also, the speed of your ram will not make any difference when compared to the graphics card, so don't worry about that too much.

Good luck
m
l
!