Computer crashes when i start

a b \ Driver
May 27, 2004 2:34:48 AM

I just tried to update my video driver and the update did
not work with my computer. I rolled back the driver and
when I restared my computer it just loaded the background
and icons and then froze and restarted. That is all it
does when I turn it on. I don't know how to fix it. could
someone please help.

More about : computer crashes start

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 27, 2004 4:22:04 AM

At startup, press F8 and select Last Known Good Configuration. Once you're
in, use System Restore to return to the time before you started updating.
www.coribright.com

!