Setting Aspect ratio in Latest catalyst drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

usg414

Honorable
Sep 10, 2012
HI, got a widescreen and wanna change the aspect ratio to Play certain games. I found no such option in the latest catalyst drivers.. Solution any1 !! Sure many of you face the same problem!! GFX card- 5750

usg414

Honorable
Sep 10, 2012
Hey, the latest amd catalyst drivers, dont have option for changing aspect ratio.. as far as i have researched..

Which old catalyst drivers do have that option.. Do u have those drivers which have that option.. plz post the driver version..

THx.

bnot

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2007

In the Catalyst Control Center click on "My Digital Flat-Panels" on the left hand column. Under "Image Scaling" click the box next to "Enable GPU Scaling". You will find the options below that greyed out.
Next, reduce the resolution from the maximum settings in the Windows display settings. If you return to "My Digital Flat-Panels" you will find that the options below "Enable GPU Scaling" are no longer greyed out. Select "Maintain Aspect Ratio" and apply the changes. Then, you can set your Windows resolution back to maximum and enjoy your games in the correct aspect ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.