Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Setting Aspect ratio in Latest catalyst drivers?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 10, 2012 4:59:06 AM

HI, got a widescreen and wanna change the aspect ratio to Play certain games. I found no such option in the latest catalyst drivers.. Solution any1 !! Sure many of you face the same problem!! GFX card- 5750
a b U Graphics card
September 10, 2012 5:05:37 PM

Hi, You can change it from in-game setting. Catalyst dont have any aspect ratio changing option.
Score
September 11, 2012 11:47:14 AM

Its got to changed from the catalyst only, u cant change in CS1.6..
Score
Related resources
September 13, 2012 9:39:56 AM

i had already seen that , it didnt help . Thanks anyway :) 
Score
September 13, 2012 9:50:09 AM

Hey, the latest amd catalyst drivers, dont have option for changing aspect ratio.. as far as i have researched..

Which old catalyst drivers do have that option.. Do u have those drivers which have that option.. plz post the driver version..

THx.

Score
a b U Graphics card
September 13, 2012 9:55:50 AM

Then there is no way i can see. You have to play CS default setting. But it shouldn't be a problem for new game.
Score
a c 105 U Graphics card
a b \ Driver
September 13, 2012 10:22:38 AM

you need the catalyst suite not the catalyst driver. icon will be in the lower right when installed.. ( CCC ). open it and look for what you need.
Score
September 15, 2012 4:30:50 AM

Quote:
you need the catalyst suite not the catalyst driver. icon will be in the lower right when installed.. ( CCC ). open it and look for what you need.

U mean shall i reinstall for that option?
Score
September 15, 2012 4:32:53 AM

MAybe il install old drivers, which had the option of changing that flat screen option..
Score
September 15, 2012 4:33:22 AM

In Nvidia its so much easier..
Score
September 15, 2012 4:37:55 AM

aren't the suite and driver d same ? i installed the suite for that matter..
Score
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b \ Driver
September 15, 2012 8:01:08 AM

This next topics has been merged by Mousemonkey
  • Amd catalyst drivers.
    Score
    July 28, 2013 3:03:25 AM

usg414 said:
    HI, got a widescreen and wanna change the aspect ratio to Play certain games. I found no such option in the latest catalyst drivers.. Solution any1 !! Sure many of you face the same problem!! GFX card- 5750

In the Catalyst Control Center click on "My Digital Flat-Panels" on the left hand column. Under "Image Scaling" click the box next to "Enable GPU Scaling". You will find the options below that greyed out.
    Next, reduce the resolution from the maximum settings in the Windows display settings. If you return to "My Digital Flat-Panels" you will find that the options below "Enable GPU Scaling" are no longer greyed out. Select "Maintain Aspect Ratio" and apply the changes. Then, you can set your Windows resolution back to maximum and enjoy your games in the correct aspect ratio.
    Score
    !