montythelike5th

Honorable
Sep 10, 2012
Thanks in an advance for any advice.
First off here are my computer specs.

Mainboard : ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Chipset : Intel Z77
Processor : Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3300 MHz
Physical Memory : 8192 MB (2 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM )
Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
Hard Disk : Corsair Force GT ATA Device (120GB)
Hard Disk : Hitachi HDS721616PLA380 ATA Device (160GB)
Hard Disk : WDC WD10EAVS-00D7B1 ATA Device (1000GB)
Monitor Type : Asus ASUS VK266H - 25 inches
Monitor Type : Acer Acer X193W+ - 19 inches
Operating System : Windows 7 Home Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
DirectX : Version 11.00

My card is running the GEFORCE R300 DRIVER Version 301.42 WHQL.

I hope that's enough information on the specs if not I'm sure y'all will ask i'll try and get whatever it is you need asap. Now on to the reason I'm posting. I play EvE online and like to fraps some of the gameplay. I can run multiple clients just fine.When I try and fraps with only the main client running I often encounter a problem where suddenly the monitor will flash black then minimize all windows. At this point I can't reopen anything untill I tab to the desktop. Tabing to the desktop will allow me to use other programs I have running such as TS3 or Web Browser but I can not reopen my game client without restarting. I've run benchmarks on the GPU and it doesn't crash during those so maybe it's only a EvE related issues?
I'm a bit tired and can't think of anything else to add to this hopefully everything is in order.

Try booting into safe mode, completely deleting all graphics drivers from Nvidia, Ati, and AMD that you have with Driver Fusion, re-booting into a normal boot, installign the most up to date driver for your card, re-booting again as necessary for the driver, and then testing to see if it helps.