CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing £23.99

Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 £104.12

Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 £30.96

Storage Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM £52.98

Video Card Asus Radeon HD 7950 3GB £238.55

Case Antec Three Hundred Two ATX Mid Tower £50.13

Power Supply XFX 550W ATX12V / EPS12V £49.98

Optical Drive LG GH24NS90 DVD/CD Writer £13.98

so what do you think guys??? will it be good for 1920x1080???
16 answers Last reply
More about need simple answer
  1. Yes.
    Only thing I would change about is is the case, as at stock it is a bit feature-less. Would throw at least two front intake fans on it if you dont want to change it.
  2. any suggestions for 50-60 pounds???and if its not much to be compatible....thanks for ypur help
  3. The case isn't a BAD case, just a bit bare on stock, and I believe it only comes with two extra fans
  4. forgive me for asking but do i have to buy a sound card to??really need answer because...by the way the new case is awesome...like like like
  5. Unless you have the sound system to justify one or are music editing, onboard sound will be fine.
  6. i only have 2 speakers so i can sometimes listen music but for gaming i use headset...so i'm okay?right??
  7. For a basic stereo speaker setup, you dont need a sound card. Unless that headset is quite expensive ($150+), you wont need one.
  8. its okay.....sorry for asking but i couldn't notice your system..i know that your cpu is OC??so you're gpu??right?
  9. Yep, both of them are overclocked.
  10. so mine without OC do you think i could get high settings,lets say in baf3 (very important:cod4 mw,2,3 black ops 1,2) dishonored, borderlands2....i play a lot cod4 so for the others i dont mind if its regular.....
  11. Quite easily I think. After overclocking my 7870 would be roughly the same as a stock 7950, and I am getting very good performance from it. While I cant testify for those games, I am getting an average of ~45FPS in Crysis 2 (Ultra everything, DX11 and high res pack @1080p).
    Should be fine for COD (which is designed to run at 60FPS on consoles, for a strong gaming rig like yours it will easily max out).
  12. last question and i'll be out of your way,i'm going to build it my self....i was working as a mechanic before the university but i'm afraid a litle that i'll screw it up..you think i can do it my self???
  13. Have you ever played with Lego and can you read?
    If yes, then you can build a computer.

Suspect that being a mechanic is harder than building a computer.

Heres a couple of good tutorials I learnt from.
    NCIX Build Guide.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIJx6Y3tofg
    Newegg Build Guide part 2 (Part 3 is installing Windows, drivers and such. Worth watching)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_56kyib-Ls&feature=relmfu

And a Cable Management guide, this is also worth watching and doing. Fully expect to get nowhere neat as him behind the mobo tray, I have invested 2+ hours into cable management and its is nowhere near as good. Linus is just some kind of genius with this stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhxmzQR6xA&feature=fvwrel
  14. thank you very much....
  15. I have the zalman Z9 plus case.. comes with 4 fans and its great... it cost me around 50€ like 5 months ago.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems