Closed Solved

Need help with 550 Ti Zotac

i gots zotac 550 ti graphics card and win8 on fatal1ty professional 3 gen 3 motherboard, will not detect the card ... I see no option in the bios to turn off onboard graphics, plugged it in right with power and every thing, tried do download drivers but it would not let me install them because it could not detect the card but the fan is working perfectly and its new .... when you get the chance pleaaaaaasssseeeee help me!!! :bounce:
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need zotac
  1. APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: 1 year ago never used till now

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Im a Gamer I use graphics cards to play games
    CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY:ocz 750 fatal1ty series psu modular unit

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: newegg

PARTS PREFERENCES: any card

OVERCLOCKING: No / Maybe

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920x1080

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: i gots zotac 550 ti graphics card and win8 on fatal1ty professional 3 gen 3 motherboard, will not detect the card ... the bios has no option to turn off onboard graphics, plugged it in right with power and every thing, tried do download drivers but it would not let me because it could not detect the card but the fan is working perfectly and its new .... when you get the chance pleaaaaaasssseeeee help me!!! i got to work tomorrow til 7pm if you come up with an answer thats great if not i need to come to ur house so u can help me. Ill pay you if you help me.
    :sweat: :pfff:
  2. Best answer
    Try the card in another PC. It may just be a faulty card.
  3. Did you forget to connect the monitor to the card instead of the motherboard?
  4. This next topics has been merged by Mousemonkey
    I would also like to add to my last posted question
  5. yeah i did plug the monitor to the graphics card but I think it might be faulty so ill try to send it back thanks for the help
  6. Best answer selected by D3ADLYWRAITH.
  7. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Zotac Graphics