Latest 6230 firmware??

What is the latest firmware version for the 6230?

TIA

Chris
11 answers Last reply
More about latest 6230 firmware

    Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version 4.44 dated
    21/09/04

    "martin f krafft" <alt.cellular.nokia@usenet.madduck.net> wrote in message

    Version 4.44
    YES - Chopin
    NO - Futuristico

    it has those ringtones, yes

    On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:07:44 GMT, "Ade" <adeevansSPAMTRAP@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version 4.44 dated
    >21/09/04

    same here, i've just got a new 6230 on orange, made october with
    firmware 4.44.

    On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 00:57:23 +0100, martin f krafft
    <alt.cellular.nokia@usenet.madduck.net> wrote:

    >also sprach Ade <adeevansSPAMTRAP@yahoo.com> [2004.11.26.1307 +0100]:
    >> Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version
    >> 4.44 dated 21/09/04
    >
    >Did this one come with ringtones, such as "Chopin" and
    >"Futuristico"? I love those tones but I heard rumours that they are
    >not available beyond 3.15. And I need a firmware upgrade...
    >
    >Cheers,

    i've just got a new 6230 (orange) with firmware 4.44 and it has both
    chopin and futuristico ringtones.

    snip
    >Version 4.44
    >YES - Chopin
    >NO - Futuristico

    on my 6230 firmware 4.44, it has both these ringtones.

    "eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:07:44 GMT, "Ade" <adeevansSPAMTRAP@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version 4.44 dated
    >>21/09/04
    >>

    > same here, i've just got a new 6230 on orange, made october with
    > firmware 4.44.

    Hmm that seems weird, got mine updated to 4.44 21/9/04 RH-12 about a week
    ago and it has got choppin but definitely No Futuristico,(on Vodafone).
    Typical Nokia :-(

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:49:09 +1300, "Buck" <no@email.address> wrote:

    >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:07:44 GMT, "Ade" <adeevansSPAMTRAP@yahoo.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version 4.44 dated
    >>>21/09/04
    >>>

    >> same here, i've just got a new 6230 on orange, made october with
    >> firmware 4.44.
    >
    >Hmm that seems weird, got mine updated to 4.44 21/9/04 RH-12 about a week
    >ago and it has got choppin but definitely No Futuristico,(on Vodafone).
    >Typical Nokia :-(

    mine came with 4.44 already on, perhaps updating from an earlier
    firmware may not change ringtones.

    How do I upgrade my firmware?

    --
    AznMTboy

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:45:03 GMT, AznMTboy
    <AznMTboy.1hqlgy@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

    >How do I upgrade my firmware?

    take it to a nokia service centre and it will be free under warranty.

Nokia Firmware