Latest 6230 firmware??

Last response: in Brands
November 26, 2004 2:55:22 PM

What is the latest firmware version for the 6230?

TIA

Chris

More about : latest 6230 firmware

November 26, 2004 3:07:44 PM

Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version 4.44 dated
21/09/04
Anonymous
November 27, 2004 3:57:23 AM

Related resources
November 27, 2004 7:43:00 PM

"martin f krafft" <alt.cellular.nokia@usenet.madduck.net> wrote in message

Version 4.44
YES - Chopin
NO - Futuristico
November 27, 2004 7:43:01 PM

it has those ringtones, yes
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 2:56:30 AM

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:07:44 GMT, "Ade" <adeevansSPAMTRAP@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version 4.44 dated
>21/09/04

same here, i've just got a new 6230 on orange, made october with
firmware 4.44.
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 2:57:39 AM

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 00:57:23 +0100, martin f krafft
<alt.cellular.nokia@usenet.madduck.net> wrote:

>also sprach Ade <adeevansSPAMTRAP@yahoo.com> [2004.11.26.1307 +0100]:
>> Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version
>> 4.44 dated 21/09/04
>
>Did this one come with ringtones, such as "Chopin" and
>"Futuristico"? I love those tones but I heard rumours that they are
>not available beyond 3.15. And I need a firmware upgrade...
>
>Cheers,

i've just got a new 6230 (orange) with firmware 4.44 and it has both
chopin and futuristico ringtones.
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 2:58:19 AM

snip
>Version 4.44
>YES - Chopin
>NO - Futuristico

on my 6230 firmware 4.44, it has both these ringtones.
November 28, 2004 7:49:09 PM

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:07:44 GMT, "Ade" <adeevansSPAMTRAP@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version 4.44 dated
>>21/09/04
>>

> same here, i've just got a new 6230 on orange, made october with
> firmware 4.44.

Hmm that seems weird, got mine updated to 4.44 21/9/04 RH-12 about a week
ago and it has got choppin but definitely No Futuristico,(on Vodafone).
Typical Nokia :-(
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 7:49:10 PM

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:49:09 +1300, "Buck" <no@email.address> wrote:

>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:07:44 GMT, "Ade" <adeevansSPAMTRAP@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Just got one the day before yesterday from Orange...got Version 4.44 dated
>>>21/09/04
>>>

>> same here, i've just got a new 6230 on orange, made october with
>> firmware 4.44.
>
>Hmm that seems weird, got mine updated to 4.44 21/9/04 RH-12 about a week
>ago and it has got choppin but definitely No Futuristico,(on Vodafone).
>Typical Nokia :-(

mine came with 4.44 already on, perhaps updating from an earlier
firmware may not change ringtones.
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 12:45:03 AM

How do I upgrade my firmware?

--
AznMTboy
December 26, 2004 11:45:38 AM

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:45:03 GMT, AznMTboy
<AznMTboy.1hqlgy@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

>How do I upgrade my firmware?

take it to a nokia service centre and it will be free under warranty.
!