gameport drivers

Mike

Splendid

using a sidewinder gamepad by microsoft and it keeps
telling me gameport drivers are not configured cunsult
device manager but i cant find the problem.

The Gameport Controller is either part of the motherboard - in which case
you need the motherboard chipset drivers from the motherboard manufacturer's
website or part of the soundcard, in which case you the drivers from the
soundcard manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com

mike wrote:
> *using a sidewinder gamepad by microsoft and it keeps
> telling me gameport drivers are not configured cunsult
> device manager but i cant find the problem. *

Hello mike I'm having the very same problem I have reinstalled the
sound cards drivers with out success

did you ever find a solution
???

--