WOD - Social/Political Climate in Portland, OR

Mari

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

Hi all,

I haven't played V:tM in ages, but I currently play V:TES and am
working on a storyline event for my playgroup. Before I can really
develop the storyline, I need to know what the current social and
political climates are in Portland, OR...

Who's in power, what are the werewolves up to, is there anything weird
going on with the Anarchs or Black Hand? how do the Sabbat and
Camarilla fare? Anything up with the Independent clans?

Any information or insights are appreciated

Thanks!

Mari

tinkrbell@geocities.com (Mari) wrote in message news:<86a54eb0.0406170959.5d1be9fa@posting.google.com>...
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't played V:tM in ages, but I currently play V:TES and am
> working on a storyline event for my playgroup. Before I can really
> develop the storyline, I need to know what the current social and
> political climates are in Portland, OR...
>
> Who's in power, what are the werewolves up to, is there anything weird
> going on with the Anarchs or Black Hand? how do the Sabbat and
> Camarilla fare? Anything up with the Independent clans?
>
> Any information or insights are appreciated

I don't think there's anything in canon. There's intellectual anarchs
in Seattle, an independant prince in Vancouver BC. The anarchs of LA
and the Camarilla of SF apparently have some trouble with Kindred of
the East as part of some stupid tangent storyline. I would imagine
that Portland is also either anarchs or a weak prince.

It's realativly small and representative of the Pacific Northwest.
Lots of music, books, trees, hippies, community programs, homeless
kids, and heroin. If I was to infere what type of vampires were there
by what it was like, I'd say Gangrel, Toreador and Settites. Maybe
some intellectual Brujah or Nosferatu. The woods around it would have
some werewolves (as well as glasswalkers and bonegnawers in the city).
Verbena probably live in a few places around also. Even the werewolves
never really get worked up over peaceful neighbors and everybody is
pretty much "live and let live".