nokia / bluetooth

Last response: in Brands
Share
November 27, 2004 12:08:12 AM

Hello,

Just in possession of my nokia 6230 I found that the software Bluesoleil,
installed on my computer, is not suitable.

Nokia advised me to download somewhere Widcomm, but can somebody tell me
wher I could download this software?

As Bluesoleil was installed after installation of XP SP2 the Blue Stack
software of Microsoft is overwritten and disappeared.

Tried to re-install SP2 from CD, but this eas not possible.

I hope somebody could help me.

(English is not my homelanguage, so pse appologize for errors!)

Regards,

Pinocchio

More about : nokia bluetooth

Anonymous
November 29, 2004 5:29:26 PM

1) Uninstall BlueSoleil software
2) Remove your device
3) Reboot your PC
4) Plug your BT transceiver in USB port

Does this function?

PS: There is no need to install Widcomm drivers. This device should function
with native Microsoft bluetooth stack. We've tested 6230 with Oxygen Phone
Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ) and it works.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, pinocchio!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:08:12
+0100 from address pinocchio@xs4all.nl:

>Hello,

>Just in possession of my nokia 6230 I found that the software
>Bluesoleil,
>installed on my computer, is not suitable.

>Nokia advised me to download somewhere Widcomm, but can somebody tell
>me
>wher I could download this software?

>As Bluesoleil was installed after installation of XP SP2 the Blue Stack
>software of Microsoft is overwritten and disappeared.

>Tried to re-install SP2 from CD, but this eas not possible.

>I hope somebody could help me.

>(English is not my homelanguage, so pse appologize for errors!)

>Regards,

>Pinocchio
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 1:52:19 PM

Oxygen Software <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
> Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia

You really want to sell your software dont you?

--
---
philming@bouncelibertysurf.fr

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:52:19 +0100, Le Ming wrote:

> You really want to sell your software dont you?

Well, that is how he makes his living.
!