Sign in with
Your question

How to find the password on your wireless router

Last response: in Systems
November 6, 2012 7:34:04 PM

Hello,
I'm trying to get internet on my Wii, but I need the password to my wireless router. I have no idea where to find it. If you can, please add a picture of a wireless router's password with your answer. I'm pretty desperate :l .
November 6, 2012 8:30:40 PM

log on to your router.
I do it by
http://192.168.2.1/
and go from there.
it would help if i knew what router I was talking about.
m
l
November 6, 2012 8:58:24 PM

^+1 - works if you connect through Ethernet and know the password to the admin console.

Your password may be written on the router itself if you check(look on the bottom).
m
l
Related resources
November 6, 2012 9:31:03 PM

Ask the person who set up your wireless network.
m
l
November 6, 2012 9:36:16 PM

Nine times out of ten, people online, asking for wireless router passwords are looking to connect to a wireless internet connection that they do now own.

However, if you are, in fact, the owner of the wireless network, then as anonymous1 states, the password to connect to the wireless network should be available on the admin console of the router. You will need the admin password to connect to it.

As a last resort, reset the router to factory defaults and re-setup your wireless network. Your router's manual should provide you with instructions on how to accomplish this and what the default admin password is.

-Wolf sends
m
l
!