Building computer budget. Help me find parts please.

Kingxx

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
Hello, my name is Elliott and I'm here today to des cuss a new project I'm doing. I'm going to be building my first computer. And I need help finding some parts like mother board, storage, Amd or intel, case, psu, the ssd, the heatsink, basically everything. My buget is 500-1000$s and I'm going to use it for some heavy gaming as I don't really enjoy playing ps3, or Xbox. I was going to buy alien ware m17x laptop or there high end desktop but heard you can build a computer for a lot cheaper and it still be the same basically. Now I'm more of that future type gamer so I like futuristic looking items. The theme color is going to be red and black, and I've bought some carbon fiber viynial that I use on building my Xbox 360 laptops. But ya if anyone can help me, I would like a full list if possible. And as I said I love to game. Can someone please help me?

I believe the best budget gaming set up right now is something like

FX 6300 $140
Asrock 970 Extreme4 $105
2 x4 gig of 1600 MHz RAM rated for 1.5 volts or less $40
hard drive $90
dvd burner $17
radeon 7850 $180
Antec ONE case $55 [ even has front USB 3 ports ]
Corsair CX 600 watt psu $50 [ after rebate ]
win 7 [ or 8 ] 64 bit $100

$777
Newegg prices

That leaves you enough in a $1000 budget for Monitor , mouse keyboard and speakers

Kingxx

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
Ok, heres what ive got, asus sabertooth 990fx, r2.0 am3+. Amd fx-6300. Corsair vengence 8gb the red ones, SAPPHIRERRadeon HD7850. Corsair builder series cx600 600w. Coolermaster storm enforcer. Corsair hydro sereies h60. Western digital 1tb wd green wd10ears. Wich this is around 870$s is this all i need?? I cant find a good dvd drive though. Also should i build this or should i get the aleinware laptop?

I wouldnt pay for the sabertooth unless you are adding another graphics card . It wont perform better than the asrock i suggested above

The water cooler is a bit basic . A good air cooler would work fine . But so would the stock cooler till you can afford to add one later

The GREEN hard drive is slow . Boot and loading times will be longer

DVD drives cost 17 - 18 dollars. Buy any one