Sign in with
Your question

Newbee needs helps building pc and new pc gamer

Last response: in Systems
November 6, 2012 10:27:13 PM

Hello guys,

So I'm new to the PC gameing scene. I am wanting to build me gaming pc. The games I'm looking to be playing are alot of FPS ( COD, Battlefield, Counter strike) and racing games will be in there. Im looking to stay between $700-$900 if I can. I will buy my monitor and keyboard and mouse from a buddy. I want to do dual monitors. I will be using this as a daily driver also. I would like a soild state to run my OS and maybe the games off it too. Am i missing to telling you guys anything? Please help me out
a b B Homebuilt system
November 6, 2012 10:49:34 PM

hello,

we need to know what resolution you'll be playing on, and I'm kinda curious why you would want to game on two monitors. wouldn't that be kinda weird?
m
l
November 6, 2012 10:52:38 PM

I have to see what he has for sale or what would be recommended for RES? the dual mointors will be used in the daily driver thing. Shouldnt i be able to choose when the dual mointor is being used?
m
l
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
November 6, 2012 10:58:47 PM

Are you trying to buy two monitors, and OS, and the tower for $900?

You can do it, but there will be a fair performance hit - don't be expecting 60fps on ultra settings.
m
l
November 6, 2012 11:02:08 PM

no the OS is covered and the monitors are or will be taking care of so pretty much i am just asking for the tower and internals for that price
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
November 6, 2012 11:03:09 PM

newpcgamer said:
I have to see what he has for sale or what would be recommended for RES? the dual mointors will be used in the daily driver thing. Shouldnt i be able to choose when the dual mointor is being used?

oh ok, that makes more sense.
m
l
!