Newbee needs helps building pc and new pc gamer

Hello guys,

So I'm new to the PC gameing scene. I am wanting to build me gaming pc. The games I'm looking to be playing are alot of FPS ( COD, Battlefield, Counter strike) and racing games will be in there. Im looking to stay between $700-$900 if I can. I will buy my monitor and keyboard and mouse from a buddy. I want to do dual monitors. I will be using this as a daily driver also. I would like a soild state to run my OS and maybe the games off it too. Am i missing to telling you guys anything? Please help me out
6 answers Last reply
More about newbee helps building gamer
  1. hello,

we need to know what resolution you'll be playing on, and I'm kinda curious why you would want to game on two monitors. wouldn't that be kinda weird?
  2. I have to see what he has for sale or what would be recommended for RES? the dual mointors will be used in the daily driver thing. Shouldnt i be able to choose when the dual mointor is being used?
  3. Are you trying to buy two monitors, and OS, and the tower for $900?

You can do it, but there will be a fair performance hit - don't be expecting 60fps on ultra settings.
  4. no the OS is covered and the monitors are or will be taking care of so pretty much i am just asking for the tower and internals for that price
  5. newpcgamer said:
    I have to see what he has for sale or what would be recommended for RES? the dual mointors will be used in the daily driver thing. Shouldnt i be able to choose when the dual mointor is being used?

oh ok, that makes more sense.
  6. bump
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Games Systems