Canon A95 vs Kodak cx 6445

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 8, 2005 1:37:50 PM

please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of great
help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.
Ravi

More about : canon a95 kodak 6445

February 8, 2005 3:49:19 PM

Ravi,

www.dpreview.com

Bob S.

"Ravi Kumar M via PhotoKB.com" <forum@PhotoKB.com> wrote in message
> please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
> If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of
great
> help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.
> Ravi

February 8, 2005 6:02:43 PM

Neither are dSLR cameras so don't get either !

--
Dave