SCSI Driver

Hey guys,

Need to install my scsci card, it is shown as aha154x/164x
Currently running, Windows Xp pro, can't find CD. And
can't find driver anywhere, any ideas??? PLease help.
1 answer Last reply
More about scsi driver

    Figure out who made the card and go to their web site to download drivers.

    "Michael Adeeb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > Need to install my scsci card, it is shown as aha154x/164x
    > Currently running, Windows Xp pro, can't find CD. And
    > can't find driver anywhere, any ideas??? PLease help.

Drivers SCSI Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP