MMS on Rogers possible with PAYASYOUGO?

Last response: in Network Providers
November 2, 2004 11:19:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Hi,

I have a SE T226 which has MMS capability.

I wanted to send a couple MMS to some friends but I keep getting a
communications error message.

I was wondering if it is working, or if it just wrong configuration on
my cell and how I go about set it up properly for Rogers?

Thanks.

More about : mms rogers payasyougo

Anonymous
November 3, 2004 2:33:00 AM

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:19:07 -0800, HammerJoe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a SE T226 which has MMS capability.
>
> I wanted to send a couple MMS to some friends but I keep getting a
> communications error message.
>
> I was wondering if it is working, or if it just wrong configuration on my
> cell and how I go about set it up properly for Rogers?
>
> Thanks.

Definitely works on the prepaid service. TTYL
Anonymous
November 3, 2004 2:50:53 PM

repatch <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.11.03.04.32.50.844335@yahoo.com>...
> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:19:07 -0800, HammerJoe wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a SE T226 which has MMS capability.
> >
> > I wanted to send a couple MMS to some friends but I keep getting a
> > communications error message.
> >
> > I was wondering if it is working, or if it just wrong configuration on my
> > cell and how I go about set it up properly for Rogers?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Definitely works on the prepaid service. TTYL

Thanks for the reply....

What are the settings that you have MMS?

I can't get mine to work...
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 3:59:08 AM

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:50:53 -0800, HammerJoe wrote:

> repatch <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:19:07 -0800, HammerJoe wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I have a SE T226 which has MMS capability.
>> >
>> > I wanted to send a couple MMS to some friends but I keep getting a
>> > communications error message.
>> >
>> > I was wondering if it is working, or if it just wrong configuration on
>> > my cell and how I go about set it up properly for Rogers?
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>>
>> Definitely works on the prepaid service. TTYL
>
> Thanks for the reply....
>
> What are the settings that you have MMS?
>
> I can't get mine to work...

Do a search on google, that's where I found the settings. TTYL
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 10:56:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Try looking in here.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=...

!