As the title already said, im going to make my own gaming pc. However im wondering if this build is put together well.
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz Motherboard: GA-970A-UD3 Screen: AOC e2350Swda Case: Tempest 410 Harddrive: Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 CPU: AMD FX-8350 GPU: Radeon HD 7950 Cpu cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 PSU: Corsair CX750 V3 DVD: Sony AD-7280S-0B 24x Case Fans: 6x 120mm Inter-Tech R-120-B Fan Controller: NesteQ NFS2108S FanMax
So these are the components, what i'd like to add is...
- i will overclock whenever the games i play wont reach 50 fps (cpu and gpu) but that's not neccesary right now (maybe in 2-3 years)
- i know the psu only has 40 amps, but im never going to sli/Xfire because 1 vid card every 3 years is (i think) less expensive than sli/Xfire, but is this a good psu to game with?
- i'm getting a 750W psu because the power consumption (with overclocking) is about 585 watt -> 600/750 = 80% so it runs at 80%
- Is the monitor efficient for gaming?
- Is there a better intel solution for the same/a cheaper price? i was thinking about the 3570k but a 1155 socket mobo which is equivalent in features (and power phases) is about 80 euros more expensive than an amd mobo and a cheaper psu wont compensate because it's already a cheap corsair psu. also, the 3570k is 20 euros more expensive here in europe.
- I chose amd because i have a feeling games will be using more cores/threads in a year or 2.
Ill buy this rig today or tomorrow from mindfactory.de