Orange Nokia 6600 problem.

Last response: in Brands
November 27, 2004 7:18:13 PM

Hi, I recently bought a Pay As You Go Nokia 6600 on Orange network. I
hoped that i would be able to use my existing Vodafone Pay As You Go
sim card. But when i put the vodafone sim card in, it said that the sim
card was invalid. I unlocked the phone to make it accept all networks,
but it still put up the same message. The Orange sim card works, but i
don't like Orange that much, and i don't like having to change my phone
number everywhere. Does anyone know of a possible solution?

--
FatPat5
November 27, 2004 7:37:36 PM

"FatPat5" <FatPat5.1ge0uy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message

> Hi, I recently bought a Pay As You Go Nokia 6600 on Orange network. I
> hoped that i would be able to use my existing Vodafone Pay As You Go
> sim card. But when i put the vodafone sim card in, it said that the sim
> card was invalid. I unlocked the phone to make it accept all networks,
> but it still put up the same message. The Orange sim card works, but i
> don't like Orange that much, and i don't like having to change my phone
> number everywhere. Does anyone know of a possible solution?
>

> --
> FatPat5
> brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

Which code did you use to unlock ?