Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

H50 to watercool gpu

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 11, 2012 5:26:02 PM

Hey everyone,

I want to OC my gpu, and so i though about watercooling it.

I have an h100 for my cpu, and am very happy with it (bought some cougar fans though)

is it possible to mod the waterblock on the h50 or h60 to fit an asus gtx 570?


More about : h50 watercool gpu

September 12, 2012 5:55:16 PM

Thanks so much,
this is a bit of a noob question, but on the asetek website, there is a 740gf which is what i need
but i cant find anywhere that sells it :$
anywhere u know?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b U Graphics card
September 12, 2012 8:09:57 PM

The one you listed is only selling to OEM's :( 
September 13, 2012 4:08:24 PM

What a shame
Do you know any other gpu watercooling systems like that
a b U Graphics card
September 25, 2012 8:20:11 PM

Well The only thing I found was this and it seems hard to find too but I found a few for sale


Sorry it took so long to reply.

October 8, 2012 8:27:56 PM

I found an Asetek 740Gf on ebay as well