Blue screen and device driver

I have never had any problomes with my computer and with
xp .. But lately i have been getting a blue screen and
the computer restarts and when it comes back up it says
microsoft has had a serious error caused by a device
driver. I restored my computer and it is still doing this
WHY IS THIS how can i find out what driver it is or just
what is the problome thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about blue screen device driver

    Hi

    Could you please post the Stop Code that accompanies the BSOD? If you can't
    see the screen for long enough:

    Right click on My Computer, select Properties and then the Advanced tab.
    Then click on Settings under Startup and Recovery and uncheck 'Automatically
    restart'. Next time you see a BSOD you should be able to write the Stop
    Code down.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "danny" <wilsonscreek2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | I have never had any problomes with my computer and with
    | xp .. But lately i have been getting a blue screen and
    | the computer restarts and when it comes back up it says
    | microsoft has had a serious error caused by a device
    | driver. I restored my computer and it is still doing this
    | WHY IS THIS how can i find out what driver it is or just
    | what is the problome thanks

Drivers Blue Screen Computers Microsoft Device Driver Windows XP