Jimmy

I am unable to down load office professional edition 2003
from a disk to my computer wich is running XP home
edition. Each atempt I make the computer displays a
window saying -- business contact manager requires
outlook 2003. please install outlook 2003 before running
set. Any suggestions would be greatly apriciated.

Paul

Splendid

Either select custom install if you can and untick
Business Contact Manager,/Outlook so they dont install
or select custom and select Outlook/BCM (if its on the
CD), so BOTH Outlook and Business Contact Manager will install.