Asus GTX680 SLI WTF not happy

Okay I bought two Asus GTX680'S 2GDDR5 and To be Honest I wasnt very Happy With the fps's That I was getting. Today I took 1 of my 680's out and I ran BF3 on the New maps Armored kill and my FPS wasnt going below 45. Plus I ran World of tanks I was getting 60+ I never get that using SLI. I bought these Both for £465 on Ebuyer For the prices I paid I was expecting good quality. Now im using drivers ( 301.42 ) I would also like to say BF3 loaded 10x faster without SLI wtf, Ive never used SLI before so This might be noraml I dunno, Because these 2 Cards are My first Nvidia GPU's. I had the Asus 6950 Direct CUII 2GDDR5, I play loads of other Games Like Need for speed the run/ Hot putsuit Batman, FIFA 12 ect. But is this normal for SLI to be so *** or is this Just me. ??? Thanks if anyone can help if not I will just have to sell 1 or both and Just get the Asus gtx690 1 GPU ........................... Here's a Picture

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/20120905151025.jpg/
6 answers Last reply
More about asus gtx680 happy
  1. What power supply are you running?
  2. Corsair HX850W £125
  3. amuffin said:

Thank you very much My min FPS on BF3 is 60+ getting over 100 now. Playing Beautifully :)
  4. Good job amuffin you should give him best answer when you have the chance
  5. Yeah with SLI you just have to be more careful about keeping your drivers up to date... drivers affect performance much more in a multi-GPU setup than they do with a single card.
  6. Curtis2400 said:
    Okay I bought two Asus GTX680'S 2GDDR5 and To be Honest I wasnt very Happy With the fps's That I was getting. Today I took 1 of my 680's out and I ran BF3 on the New maps Armored kill and my FPS wasnt going below 45. Plus I ran World of tanks I was getting 60+ I never get that using SLI. I bought these Both for £465 on Ebuyer For the prices I paid I was expecting good quality. Now im using drivers ( 301.42 ) I would also like to say BF3 loaded 10x faster without SLI wtf, Ive never used SLI before so This might be noraml I dunno, Because these 2 Cards are My first Nvidia GPU's. I had the Asus 6950 Direct CUII 2GDDR5, I play loads of other Games Like Need for speed the run/ Hot putsuit Batman, FIFA 12 ect. But is this normal for SLI to be so *** or is this Just me. ??? Thanks if anyone can help if not I will just have to sell 1 or both and Just get the Asus gtx690 1 GPU ........................... Here's a Picture

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/20120905151025.jpg/

That would be two GPU's on one PCB, SLi on a stick so to speak. :whistle:
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Asus SLI Graphics Product