Automatically turns to power saving mode

arsenal8888

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
automatically turns to power saving mode when i reached the username screen. I am now using 'safe mode with networking'. anybody knows how to solve this error? Last month whenever i played dota2 or any full screen mode games my monitor will automatically turns to power saving mode. I am still able to hear the sound of the game going on but my screen is black... when i press the reset button, the same old procedure repeats..
After AVG2013 , spybot and disk defragment scanning, everything went on smoothly for 2 weeks. now its giving my problems again :fou:

can anyone please help me? :(

specs - i5 quad core 3.1ghz, 4gb ddr3 ram, gtx 560 graphic card.

arsenal8888

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012

Means my monitor will go into sleep mode. Moved my mouse and pressed any random keys on the keyboard, it won't wake up. The only solution is the reset button... :(

arsenal8888

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
i cleaned the dirt on my graphic card on saturday. i was able to use till now..... its spoilt again! omg the power saving mode error is so irritating. I am able to hear the sound of windows when i logged into my username but after i logged in, the screen turned into 'power saving mode'. I have no other choice then to press the reset button on my CPU and the same old thing repeats again.......

can any kind souls out there help me? :(

I've got this error too 'display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver NDIVIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 285.62 stopped responding and has successfully recovered'.