This puts "Suicide Girls" to shame.

www.nerdrotica.com
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]

"Mmm! Power lines and paint chips! My childhood ROCKS!" -- Fighter,
8-bit Theatre

"Richard Clayton" <reZIGclaytonZIG@verizon.net> wrote in message
> www.nerdrotica.com

Hotdamn, Clayton. I mean...wow. Rock on! :D

--
Gieljan
<remove BZZ to reply>

God tells us in the book of Genesis, right after Noah's Flood, to eat
everything under the sun. Those who ignore his instructions are no better
than godless heathens.
-- Jeffrey Steingarten, "The man who ate everything"

Richard Clayton <reZIGclaytonZIG@verizon.net> wrote:

> www.nerdrotica.com

However, this one's for real:

http://www.askthetechgirl.com/

--
Jasin Zujovic
jzujovic@inet.hr

reZIGclaytonZIG@verizon.net postulated:

:: www.nerdrotica.com

Freeky. I just finished catching up with S*P and was wondering whether that
domain name was actually registered while waiting for the ng new messages to
download. Then I see your link. Hee-hee. I suppose he had to really.

Nimrod...