BLUE SCREEN device driver error

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello here is the story i just restored my computer and
the only thing i have done is my indows xp updates and
now i am getting theis blue screen and then it restarts
saying something is wrong with my device driver WHAT
DRIVER how can i find out .. I have never had
anyproblomes with xp till know the reason i restored my
computer was cause the computer was freaking out badly
with the blue screen internet cutting off and norton
would not install thanks for the help guys

Start looking in device manager. If you can´t enter XP you have to restart
in Safe mode. Use F8 during boot up.

Hope it helps.

FairMan