BLUE SCREEN device driver error

Hello here is the story i just restored my computer and
the only thing i have done is my indows xp updates and
now i am getting theis blue screen and then it restarts
saying something is wrong with my device driver WHAT
DRIVER how can i find out .. I have never had
anyproblomes with xp till know the reason i restored my
computer was cause the computer was freaking out badly
with the blue screen internet cutting off and norton
would not install thanks for the help guys
1 answer Last reply
More about blue screen device driver error

    Start looking in device manager. If you can´t enter XP you have to restart
    in Safe mode. Use F8 during boot up.

    Hope it helps.

    FairMan

    "danny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > Hello here is the story i just restored my computer and
    > the only thing i have done is my indows xp updates and
    > now i am getting theis blue screen and then it restarts
    > saying something is wrong with my device driver WHAT
    > DRIVER how can i find out .. I have never had
    > anyproblomes with xp till know the reason i restored my
    > computer was cause the computer was freaking out badly
    > with the blue screen internet cutting off and norton
    > would not install thanks for the help guys

Drivers Computers Blue Screen Device Driver Windows XP