1. 1.5 volt RAM works best with Intel chips
2. SSD? I love mine. Surfing and start up is amazingly responsive. Intel, Samsung, and Crucial and not below 120 GB.
3. Reuse an HDD from an old computer until u buy a new HDD?
4. Youtube "newegg computer build parts 2&3". Watch, follow the instructions, and you'll be on your way !!
5. The 212 Evo was a little trickier than it should have been - not hard, just not obvious - i had to youtube that too.
6. Hooking up the case (haf 912)to the mobo was a pain in the neck. Just a lot of little pins ...
Good Luck and enjoy the gaming. My computer flies and that's with a HD 6850 !!
More from a buying point of view:
The better Western Digital Caviar Black, can be obtained elsewhere, for same price as that Seagate.
If you have a local store, Microcentre have that processor, currently at $169.
Like the Corsair Carbide, and Antec cases, above, particularly.